16) Itachi & Shisui - crack

Iruka asks Itachi about a note he supposedly wrote.

WC: 257

Itachi stared down at the note that was given to him by Iruka-Sensei, his expression blank. He's reread it at least 7 more times on his walk back from the academy. "Definitely my handwriting, but I didn't write this." He looked up at Shisui, setting the note down on the counter. Shisui looked down at the note and then back up at Itachi, leaning on his forearms folded on the counter.

"Are you saying Sasuke forged it? Can't say I'm not impressed, he has it down perfectly!" There was a hint of amusement in his voice and Itachi couldn't stop himself from smiling, "Yes, I'm rather impressed myself. Though, he could work on the actual content of the note some more.." He trailed off, sliding the note over and pointing to one of the lines with his nail.

Shisui snorted as he read it over, "Testicular Hernia? God, that kid." He shook his head. "Do your parents know about this? What did they say?"

Itachi gave a one-shoulder shrug, "No, I haven't told them yet. I'll tell mom when she gets back from shopping and let her take care of it from there."

"You're not going to talk to sasuke yourself?"

He frowned, taking a strand of hair in between his fingers, "What would I even say?" He hadn't known how to respond to it originally either, just stared at the note in silence as Iruka waited patiently.

Shisui closed his eyes, humming thoughtfully, "Yeah, no idea how to go about that either." Itachi nodded, chuckling softly.

Inspired by; S1E9 of Young Sheldon.
Yup. Naruto fanfiction based off of Young Sheldon.  Probably wont be the last time I reference this show either LOL