1) mitsuboru - fluff

Prompt: mitsuki falls asleep in boruto's lap and boruto has a conversation with someone else while stroking mitsuki's hair as if they were a sleeping cat.
(Red face)
Team Konohomaru lives together bc shhh, plot!!
Mitsuki is nb and uses he/it ×]

Mitsuki is very physically affectionate, not that Boruto minds, of course. He loved giving small kisses to Boruto when they meet up, loved holding hands while walking, cuddling, and especially loved how red Boruto would get. How he'd hide his face in his hands, or somewhere on Mitsukis body if they were cuddling.
Boruto loved it all, too. He loved the kisses he receives each day, the warmth of Mitsukis hands, the touch of their bodies together that would make him loose his breathe. He loved it all, though would never admit it. But he didnt need to, Mitsuki knew. It knew Boruto all too well.
----------
Its times like this, where Mitsuki would come home exhausted, wanting nothing more then the embrace of his lover, that make Boruto extremely happy.
Mitsuki flopped down on the couch beside Boruto, wrapping their arms around each other's waist, burrying it's face into Boruto's stomach.
Boruto leaned down, placing a light kiss on Mitsuki's forehead, making him hide his face even more. Boruto chuckled, moving a hand up to play with Mitsukis hair. It was soft, and smelt nice, too.
He had almost forgotten abt the movie he was watching, turning his attention back to the TV.
----------
Sarada had come home not long after Mitsuki, leaning on the back of the couch, wondering if Boruto had even notice she was home.
"Hey! Im home!!" She said as she leaned closer to Boruto. Boruto turned his head instantly, looking back up at his teammate who had her hands on her hips and one eyebrow raised.
"You gotta stop scaring me like that, y'know!!" He bit back, watching as Sarada laughed and walked around, sitting down at a chair beside their couch. She only then noticed Mitsuki, surprised she didnt earlier. "Is he asleep?" She asked, leaning on her arms on her lap. Boruto nodded, turning his head away from her, blushing from ear to ear.
This hadnt been the first time they'd been seen cuddling, and wouldnt be the last. But that wouldn't make it any less embarrassing. Sarada pushed her glasses up and started watching the TV, so Boruto thought he'd do the same.
----------

anddddd this is where i loose motivation.
word count: 412