Description

Hello!

Copyright: All rights reserved. Please refrain from copying this book to any other website. (Disclaimer: Teenfic has already copied my book, but that website concerns me, so I've chosen not to report it.)

Clato4EverTHG, DireNightmare, Kitty_catpup, and I's OCs are inputted in to this book.

Description:

In the realms of fantasy and the unknown, Irene stands as a beacon of hope and the Patron of Peace, revered leader of the enigmatic Divines. Many assume she possesses the strength to handle any challenge thrown her way. However, the truth is far more complex. Irene finds herself ensnared within the confinements of the Irene Dimension, an empty void where her existence hangs in delicate balance. What unfolds when she places her trust in a handful of young adults, each burdened with traumas that could fill the very void she inhabits?

Character Information:

Krystal - A female witch with striking purple hair, who unexpectedly finds herself haunted by a ghost. Though she serves as a protagonist, her flaws often cast shadows over her intentions.

Kitty - Female and fiercely loyal, Kitty is a unique blend of werewolf and meifwa. She is Krystal's best friend, known for her chaotic nature that adds both excitement and unpredictability to their journey.

Dire - Female and possessing heterochromia with eyes of red and green, Dire is the sister of Ein. Her demeanor is a blend of intelligence, composure, and a surprising capacity for violence when necessary.

Alyssa - A female human with a remarkable ability to communicate with wolves. She is Aaron's sister and brings a deep connection to the natural world into the group dynamics.

Mint - Initially seen as a minor antagonist, Mint undergoes a transformation into a central figure among the protagonists, her journey reflecting growth and redemption.

Luna - A female antagonist whose mastery of potion-related magic grants her everlasting powers. Her presence injects a sense of looming threat and mystery into Irene's world.

Lynix - Male and possessing the proud stature of a lynx hybrid, Lynix shares a complicated relationship with Krystal, marked by mutual antipathy that simmers beneath the surface.

Ice - Female, her name a whimsical mystery. Her role in the unfolding narrative remains shrouded, yet her presence adds an intriguing layer of enigma to the group.

All characters not explicitly mentioned here are the creations of Aphmau.

The Outcasts, central to the story's unfolding drama, are characters I personally crafted, each imbued with unique traits and histories that intertwine with Irene's plight. Notably, Alyssa (Clato4EverTHG), Dire (DireNightmare), and Kitty (Kitty_catpup) stand as exceptions, reflecting collaborative efforts that enrich the narrative tapestry.

As the tale unfolds within the pages of this book, each character's journey promises to intertwine with Irene's struggle against the constraints of her existence in the Irene Dimension. Together, they navigate a world where personal demons and external threats merge, forging bonds and testing loyalties amidst the ever-present specter of the unknown.

- A/N I used AI to make it longer cause, damn, I suck at wording-