Chapter 19-21: A Journey Home/Roboslugs/Unbeatable Master

It was another day another hunt. Locke and Lode are back in action as the Shane Gang were after whatever they're taking to Doctor Blakk.

"Ashter, you join up with me, I feel like Locke and Lode won't be easy as last time," Eli suggested, as Ashter nods, following the boy.

Two Grimmstone Ghouls were fired, the pair aiming at the duo, as,

"Okay, Cider, tie them up!" Ashter shouts as the duo fires their Arachnet Slugs, tying the Ghouls together.

"Hehe, good job, Ashter!" Eli says as Ashter chuckles,

"Thank Cider and Spinner." Ashter comments, the two daring closer to Locke and Lode.

The pair then fired four Ghouls, as Eli loaded in Burpy,

"You're next, Joules," Eli says,

"Okay, Healix. Give Burpy a nice boost!" Ashter loads in Healix, the Fandango smirking as they are fired. Burpy and Joule's smirk then glows brighter as the effects of the Fandango supercharge the two, firing a large fireball, knocking out the four Ghouls alongside a shock that stuns them.

The three high-fived one another.

But things took a turn for the worst, when Locke and Lode blast a Hop Jack Ghoul at the stone bridge, breaking it down as more and more help speed up the process.

But with a bridge from Chiller, Eli's Frostcrawler, they managed to get past this potential setback.

"Everyone okay?" Kord asked as Eli smirked,

"Yeah, thanks to Chiller!" He says the Frostcrawler and the other slugs reach the sling before the bridge took them down to the pit.

"ELI! They're pulling away!" Kord says, as Ashter smirks, saying,

"Don't you worry about them..." Ashter flips on a scope, as the data transfers to Speed's goggles and Ashter's glasses.

"... Fire!" Ashter fires the Speedstinger, and the slug immediately bounces off of rocks and much more, before hitting both Locke and Lode in the heads.

"Headshot!" Ashter says in celebration, as Trixie fires Bluster her Tornato Slug, but horror and blindness strike the gang's eyes as they stop, the capsule exploding...

...

...

...

Cider, Healix, and Speedy.

They had another journey ahead of them alright...

There is a secret tunnel that slugs all use. They entered it, and the Arachnet, Fandango, and Speedstinger all do so, heading back to the Shane Hideout.

Back at the lookout, the three are greeted by the other slug.

Healix is seen looking at its schedule, horrified as it had a session with Loki, Eli's new Thugglet owned by the now-imprisoned Twist.

He was a craft one, so they need to ensure Loki doesn't get into his grubby hands again.

However, Cider is seen webbing itself to the newly installed Healix Core over the gym area where other slugs like Grin are seen including a few other slugs.

Some... Not so strong.

Some... Getting strong.

Some... Naturally strong. All slugs come and go, gaining experience despite not being shot.

Unlike the "Camp Slug" that Sargent Slug ran, this one was friendly to the slugs.

"Ah!" The slugs squeak as the Healix Core activates, refreshing the slugs with more energy, as Cider's antenna wiggles thanks to the refreshing breath of energy.