Chapter 32 - Back to Blakk/Bandoleer of Brothers.

Takes place in episodes 36-37.

"I sure hope Eli and the others are okay..." Ashter thinks, as he was excited to amp up his blaster via a device Kord planned that can amplify the speed of the Fusion Core, which makes the blaster fire slugs at an exact 100mph.

"Kord... You're so complicated...!" Ashter growls, as his slugs are also confused, and dizzy at times, Ashter is seen looking over his blaster, the amplifier he used is built into the blaster, and he realizes...

"Hm... Can it be that the quality of a blaster can be tweaked?" Ashter wondered, as he sighs, realizing his blaster is a mess of items and upgrades. Bulges come out and it was PACKED with other buttons and doohickeys and doodads.

"Maybe I can make a real mod for my blaster?" He wondered as he looked at the fusion core on his weapon, as it was tweaked to support a nice 125mph due to 150 being too fast for his slugs.

"... Maybe that's the turning thing Kord mentioned... If I can make an accelerator mod for my fusion core, to amp it up to 200mph, maybe a Megamorph can occur!" Ashter says in excitement, as his 2000 gold coins will come into use in a minute.

Traveling to Red Hook, he places the plans out, with the man saying,

"So... You wanna make your blaster fire at 200mph, huh kid?" Red Hook wondered as Ashter places about 10 bags of gold on his counter, shocking him.

"Do you think you can do that for 1000 gold?" He wondered as Red Hook was startled.

"W-Well, I can do that, yes. But it'll cost you 500 gold for the-"

"Done." Ashter placed another 500, as that was good enough to buy a nice blaster, let alone parts for this experiment.

"Unbelievable... You're really that rich, huh?" Red Hook wondered as he was going to make a huge profit.

"I can't say these can be done in a set of five that easily... But tell ya what. I can send a prototype back whenever I can." Red Hook explained as Ashter nods,

"Thank you, Red Hook." Ashter expressed his gratitude.

...

...

...

"..." Ashter stares at his blaster. It was so bulky... So overloaded with mods. But can it truly handle the 200mph needed to do this... Megamorphing thing? He was a bit confused if it can... So...

Back at the base, Ashter went to work. Throughout night and day, jobs here and there, a month passed when the slinger made a new blaster that was worthy for him to wield. A new machine that had nothing compared to the old, but everything for the new.

"Ah ha!" Ashter is seen placing the frame on the table. It was empty and didn't have the fusion core needed, as he examined his own,

"... Perfect." He says, placing it into the frame as he welds it together.

"You ready for dinner, bro?" Kord wondered as Ashter says,

"You can eat without me." He explained that he wasn't, as the Cave Troll sighs,

"He's at it again!" He says to the others, closing the door as Ashter was ambiguous, he was creating, he was doing something not many would do in this day of age.