chapter 8

She felt the lump in her throat come up again. But who would belive her? She walked back to the car only to feel a Erie presents. Very carefully she opened the right back seat, looking at the little lump in the car she noticed that a little lump in the backseat rug. Peeling back the rug she saw what looked like to be a couple of bricks of ecstasy. This only left her with questions. Why was their ecstasy in the back of Stacy's car? What was she trying to do with it. Quickly she took her phone and started to snap pictures of everything.Andaylnn heard another branch snap. The presents of being watched was too much and so she decided to leave fast. It was almost one o'clock her parents would wonder she was. The sun had disappeared behind a couple of black clouds looking like they could burst and any minute. As Andaylnn began to pick up the beat of her run she realized that the road looked like it did in her nightmare it looked.. the same she got that overwhelming feeling of being chased but when she looked she saw no one behind her no one was there.
No sooner was she home and looking at the pictures on her phone. She was up in her room with the music blaring and the Blinds open little did she know that was not a good idea. When she got a call but it was from a different number.
"Hello?"
"Hello Andaylnn"
"Who is this?"
" that doesn't matter now did you have a good run? See anything interesting?"
Andaylnns heart dropped was it the killer was it the drug dealer did he happen to see her? She thought of a quick response.
"Who is asking"
"Your secret stalker"
"What do you want with me anyway?
"Your getting in the way of everything"
With that the phone call had ended.
With that she had thrown her phone what did he mean your getting in the way of everything. Was he planning to kill me? She went on Stacy's social media to see if she could find any clues. Only to notice she was in a relationship with a guy named Alex who lived a couple of towns over. Maybe he knows something? I never remember anything about Stacy having a boyfriend. She thought. Looking at his social media she soon came to realize that he did not live with his parents he lived in a tiny one bedroom apartment By himself. He had brown Hair and hazel eyes he looked about to be five foot eight. Feeling her phone buzz in her hands she noticed it was Lance.
"Hey wanna hangout?" The text read. Andaylnn could sure use the distraction she responded yes. A little while later there was a nock on her front door. Opening it there stood Lance while a little bit of quiet thunder boomed in the distance.
"So this is your place it's nice"
" thank you"
"Are you okay you seem a little off today which is completely okay I can understand"
"Just some stuff has been happening"
"honey Im so sorry Is there anything I can do for you?"
Lance took her in his arms where her hands felt less shaky and where she could think cleary.