Chapter 11

When she got home it was time for work she put on her uniform as she was retouching her make up Lance came in and sat on her bed, whatching her get ready Andaylnn did not lay any attention to him.and she was worried she was going to be late. After five minutes, Andaylnn looked at Lance.
"Do you want a ride home?"
"No, it's okay. I will walk,"
He hugged her and walked out the door while she grabbed her car keys and headed out to the door.

While at work. The restaurant was a bit slower the rest of the world felt quiet while half the town would normally filter in so they could be served. Tonight it was unusual until a burst of cold damp air came in. There they were the only three people who last knew her before the unthinkable death.
"You want them a waitress called out to her"
"Sure yeah" Andaylnn called back
She took three short steps toward their table
"Hey everyone!"
Everyone ordered but when she got to her brother he looked different almost as if he had been replaced by a sinister presence. She put in her order  but could not help but could not shake how Erie Stacy's brother made Andaylnn feel. Stacy's dad pulled out a folder with the letters funeral and the three began to look at the forms other
Then everything seemed to be going well with the family. They soon finished their meal and off they went. The night was over and although Andaylnn had not received as much tips as she wanted to she was still happy with what she got. The place was soon closed for the night and the girls were walking out to their cars and ready to go home. Something about a nice warm bed in a cool damp house made life actually sound a bit better in all of this negativity.
Her life had felt like it had hit some turbulent waters in the past three days.
How much more screwed up  can it be? That was her last thought before here hard hit the pillow and it was lights out.