Headed back

Onur message to Lily

- What is that post????

- You mean by writing down the truth?

- What are you talking about? What did u mean by moving out?

- You thought i broke up with u because i wasn't happy at all? I known about Yasemin for weeks. I moved out of your house, even Cağrı's. Now i am living in new york, and i never want to go back to turkey.

- Why we can't talk about it?

- Cause u cheated on me...

- It is not what u think...

- No? Please do not lie to me. I saw the pictures, just let me be happy, while i am not angry. Thanks not to u.

- But you are my manager, like a lots of us, you have to go back, even if you hate me, cause i will call my lawyers.

- Don't you dare.

- See you soon.

Lily's first reaction was to tell it to Nathan. She doesn't want any more secrets.

Right at that moment Lily called Nathan.

- We have a problem.

- What? Please, tell me it is not a big deal.

- Actually it is. My ex said that i have to go back to istanbul to take care all of the actors who i management. I feel he said that especially for himself, he said that if i am not going he will call his lawyers.

- Oh my god. What did u say to him?

- Nothing, i have to go back, i have such a good PR and i don't want to destroy it.

- You want to back because of him?

- No, not to him. I just write a contract with all my turkish actors, that it is the end of the partnership.

- I don't know what to say...

- Me neither, i thought i could make it from here, cause all my actors are my good friends. But i have to face with the problem.

- I have an idea! But i am not sure you'll be happy...

- Nathan, tell me.

- I am going too.

- What? Why?

- I want to face with the problem, too. Your problem is my problem. Even the fact that i am sure i have better lawyers that him. He is not a multimillionaire based in the US. It's me.

- You are so cute when you try to be my hero.

- When i just try?

- No, you are my one and only hero.

- So, we are going?

- Yes. Family trip!

- You are right!:) too sweet to handle.

- Even it is not so bad that i go back for a one last ime. I have to say goodbye to my true friends.

- They can visit u, anytime.

- I know, also i want to introduce you to them.

- Will they like me?

- Don't be silly, i am important for them, and for me you are essential. They will love u. Especially, some of them are huge fans of your shows so get ready. Even they were shock in months when i told them, that David Boreanaz is my uncle. They were huge Buffy fans.

- Haha, easy round!