Questions

-three months after the bear attack-

You were on horse back, following Connor, some how you guys grew even closer after what had happened to your leg.

Your feelings for him were strong but he made you weak; his beautiful chocolate eyes, his perfectly soft hair, his facial features, only god knows what would happen if the native became shirtless in front of you.

You blushed thinking of Connor naked; your blush growing brighter and deeper.

Connor followed a small narrow dirt path up the mountain side.

"Have you ever been up here?"

You blinked as you were brought back into reality.

"Huh?"

You looked at your surroundings.

"Uh no, I have not."

He looked back and looked at the blush that covered your soft cheeks, chuckling softly he stopped his horse.

-Conners POV-

I pulled the reins back on my horse as I admired the soft blush that covered (y/n)'s cheeks.
I have to tell her soon, who knows who else is after her heart.

But does she feel the same about me?

(Y/n) stopped as I stopped.

"Connor? Why did you stop?"

I turned my horse around to face her, carefully wiping her cheek.

Jokingly I decided to tease her.

"Hmm there's something on your cheek."

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow and stayed still, blushing a little deeper.

"Oh? What is it?"

I stuck my tongue out slightly as if focusing on removing the object.

"Looks like a spider to me."

A sudden squeal came from the (h/c) haired girl, swatting frantically at her cheek.

I laughed and (y/n) stopped, i could feel a cold glare in my direction.

I grinned and coughed, turning my horse back around and leading (y/n) up the rest of the mountain.

Here, this is where I will tell her about my love for her.

Mentally I prepared a small speech; dismounting off my horse (y/n) did the same.

I carefully pet the snout of my horse then looked at (y/n) gesturing for her to follow.

I got a simple smile in return.

Running over to some pointed rocks walked out onto the edge of them, the drop was very very far but the view was absolutely amazing.

I turned to face (y/n) when I heard her gasp, her (e/c) vibrant eyes widened, her soft (h/l) (h/c) hair blowing with the wind.

She was so beautiful.
But does she feel the same?

-Your POV-

The view.
The wind.
The smell.
It was all so perfect, why haven't i found this spot before?

You smiled widely, feeling eyes look at you ;you looked in the corner of your vision to see Connor admiring you.

Blushing lightly you turned to face him.

"This view is amazing Connor, thank you for bringing me here!"

Connor nodded and a small smile tugged his lips.