Part 1

[QUICK REMINDER:THE NINJAGO CHRACTERS LIVE IN THE SAME CITY LIKE MK AND HIS FRIENDS,THIS IS ALSO IN MY AU SO ENJOY]

♡LEGO♡!!!
_______________________________________

It was a beautiful day in the city of Megopolis,everyone was happy and also very busy,a group of ninjas,Lloyd,Kai,Cole,Zane,Jay,and Nya were walking down the street seeing beautiful buildings and trees,they were also on their way to the park as well,Lloyd and Kai are holding hands and so did Jay and Nya,since they are a married couple after all.A few moments later,they were getting hungry,they stopped to a noodle shop that says "Pigsy's Noodles,You order we deliver!",they find seats and they waited for the waiter,just then they saw a boy in white uniform sitting in front of a man with glasses and a red scarf,the boy looked at him with delight and excitement while the man was talking to him,then the Pig guy came out of the counter smacking a spoon in front of him.

Pigsy:"MK! WHAT ARE YOU SITTIN' AROUND?! WE HAVE CUSTOMERS WAITING!"

MK:"Gah! Sorry Pigsy!"

The Ninjas saw the whole thing and began to giggle and chuckle,MK came over with a notepad in one hand and pencil in the other,he then bowed and looked at them with a smile.

MK:"Welcome to Pigsy's Noodles! Where we serve the best noodles in the city! May I take your order?"

Kai:"Do you have any SpicyNoodles?"

MK:"Oh yes we do! Anything else?"

Lloyd:"I would like a bowl of Wongtong noodles please"

MK:"Ok! Would that be all? Or do you want anything for your friends?"

Nya:"the rest for us,also spicynoodles and for those two also Wongtong Noodles"

MK:"Ok,3 Wongtong Noodles and 3 SpicyNoodles,your order will be out in a minute"

MK left the table and gave the paper to Pigsy,they began to work on the order inside the kitchen,Just then they heard loud noises outside and everyone started screaming,Lloyd went over to check it out and it was none other than...RED SON!?

Red Son:"Come out come out wherever you are you stupid Ninjas!"

MK quickly went over to the counter and facepalmed with a sigh,the ninjas were about to fight but MK stopped them.

MK:"Don't worry,I got it"

MK slowly walked out of the shop with his hands at his back,and walked over to Red Son's mech and kicked its leg to grab his attention,which it did,when Red saw MK,MK raised an eyebrow at him and red began to laugh nervously,the ninjas ran outside to see what's going on until he saw MK with Red Son,MK sighed and gave Red Son a kiss on the cheek,the Ninjas however are shocked to see this as MK brought Red inside the shop,they also went back inside still surprised,Lloyd walked over to the counter and sat beside the man in the glasses who's name was Tang,he saw Red Son who was distance away beside him,Tang looked at him and spoke.

Tang:"He and Red Son are a thing,just like you and that guy"

He pointed at Kai to prove his point and Lloyd nodded in agreement,Kai went over to Lloyd and sat beside him and he glared at Red Son angrily and lit his hand on fire,Red did the same,they were both staring directly at each other angrily,Lloyd and MK looked at their two boyfriends in embarrassment,MK hand Lloyd over his Wongtong Noodles and gave Red Son and Kai their Spicy Noodles(MK knows how much Red Son loves Spicy Noodles) Kai broke out of the stare and began eating while MK walked over to the table and hand the rest the noodles the ordered.MK went to the back of the counter and sat there looking at the fire boys staring angrily at each other while eating.

MK:"Red barely even know him,why is he still mad at him?"

Lloyd:"Whenever Kai felt untrustworthy he just show his fire in order to threaten him,but It seems like Red Son has the same personality like him"

MK:"Oh,well,my name is MK,this is Tang and Pigsy,what's yours?"

Lloyd:"I'm Lloyd Garmadon,this here is my lover Kai,that's Jay and Nya,Nya is Kai's sister and she's married to Jay"

MK:"Really? For how long?"

Lloyd:"About a few months or so.that Robot is Zane and that guy is Cole"

MK:"Wait...didn't you say your name is Lloyd Garmadon?"

Lloyd:"yes?"

MK:"Are you the son of THE Lord Garmadon?"

Lloyd slowly stopped eating after hearing his father's name,he looked down and sighed sadly,MK then got shocked and quickly apologized.

MK:"OH MY GOSH! I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THAT PLEASE FORGIVE ME!"

Lloyd:"haha,it's okay MK,It's just that,I hate to see may father again"

MK:"Really? Why?"

Lloyd:"I'm not willing to talk about it"

MK:"Oh ok"

Soon the whole shop went silent,but Lloyd continued eating,MK went back to the kitchen to wash dishes.as he went in,he saw pigsy getting some noodles ready for an order,MK went over to the sink and started washing,a few minutes later,he felt somthing wierd,his chest was starting to hurt(He's wearing a binder so that means he's trans),and he feels dizzy,he almost lost balance that he quickly grab the edge of the sink to keep him from falling,he started to breath heavily,he couldn't breathe,he tried to reach for the exit,but he lost balance and fell to the ground,he heard Pigsy's voice echoing in his mind and saw Lloyd,but everything was blurry and soon he passed out.

[OK,JUST BECAUSE I'M USING BIG LETTERS,DOESN'T MEAN I'M YELLING,ANYWAYS YES,THIS STORY DOEN'T MAKE SENSE,BUT I TRIED,ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS PART 1,I WILL BE POSTING PART 2 SOONER OR LATER,BAIII LOVLIES ♡♡]