Part 5

[QUICK REMINDER:MK STILL HAS HIS MONKEY FORM BUT IT WILL ONLY SHOW IF HE IS TOO ANGRY OR TOO UPSET, IT WILL ALSO GO OUT OF CONTROL]

_______________________________________

MK was just done done delivering the noodles and decided buy some snacks and movies for the night since Lloyd is sleeping over,Meanwhile with Lloyd,he got a little bored but also hungry,plus he didn't have enough money to buy noodles,but he went downstairs and went inside the shop,he also saw that Tang was sitting in front of the counter eating his noodles, Piggy got annoyed by this Freeloader and he was about to hit him with a spoon when he saw Lloyd at the door.

Pigsy:"Oh Lloyd! I didn't see you there, what do you want?"

Lloyd:"I'm a bit hungry that's all, but I don't think I have enough money to pay"

Pigsy:"Oh it's ok! Come sit and I will serve you some."

Lloyd:"I can have them for free?"

Pigsy:"Sure! Now sit down"

Lloyd sat down and looked around the shop, everything was peaceful and normal and he felt really happy inside but also worried,the reason for this is because of his father Lord Garmadon,he tried to shake off the memory in his head and just focus on what he's going to do next,he saw Tang beside him still slurping up some noodles while reading a book,Pigsy came in with a bowl of noodles and gave it to Lloyd.

Lloyd:"Gee,thanks Mr... Uhm"

Pigsy:"Please,you can call me Pigsy"

Lloyd:"Okay, so Pigsy uhm... Where's MK?"

Pigsy:"I don't know,He was supposed to be back with more orders but he's not coming back?"

Tang:"He probably stopped by at Red's place again"

Pigsy:"Ugh, I suppose your right, he's always very clingy around that fire boy"

Lloyd:"Uhm,I get clingy around Kai too"

Lloyd gave them both a stern expression and Pigsy nervously laughed.

Pigsy:"Hehe, sorry kid, but I need to call him now,there are more orders to be picked up and delivered"

Pigsy picked up his phone and started to call him but it rang anyway,he picked it up and put the phone in his ear so he can talk to MK.

Pigsy:"Kid? Where are you?"

Red Son:"Sorry this isn't MK, it's Red Son"

Pigsy:"Red? Where's MK?"

Red Son:"I don't know,that noodle brain dropped his phone when he delivered the noodles to me, and now he didn't know where it is"

Pigsy:"Ugh that kid, alright thanks for telling us Red,I'll-"

Suddenly, they heard a crash outside,Tang, Lloyd, and Pigsy went out and saw MK crashed his Tuk Tuk beside a large garbage bin,Lloyd panicked and ran over with Pigsy and Tang following behind him,Lloyd checked to see if MK was alright but luckily he's fine,MK scratched his head and groaned,he then looked at Lloyd, Pigsy, and Tang,they are all in worried faces at first but they were relieved that he was okay,MK got out of the bike and picked up the mess at the back,Lloyd helped MK with the mess as well.

Lloyd:"You ok? What happened?"

MK:"A car almost ran to me in full speed"

Lloyd:"Oof,well at least your okay"

MK:"Oh! and Lloyd"

Lloyd:"What is it?"

MK:"I bought some snacks and movies for the night! If you want,we can eat and watch together!"

MK smiled and Lloyd nodded in agreement,they picked up the mess and headed inside the restaurant,MK sat down in relief and also feeling tired,Pigsy then sighed and headed towards the counter at the back.

Pigsy:"Okay MK,Since the bike was broken down,we'll have to take it to Sandy for some repairs,and also,since we don't any more vehicles for delivering noodles I guess you can stop for the day"

MK jumped happily and hugged Lloyd, he started to blush again but only a little,MK ran upstairs with the bag of snacks and movies with him,Lloyd followed behind,Lloyd looked at MK and smiled,he really like it when MK was happy and excited.

Lloyd:"Um... MK, if I wanted to sleep here I need some extra clothes"

MK:"Oh don't worry! I have some"

MK opened his closet and picked out the shirt Lloyd is gonna wear,MK pointed to the bathroom and got back to working on building a fort for themselves.

MK:"Oh Lloyd! When your done,I need you to close your eyes when you come out."

Lloyd:"Huh? Why?"

MK:"You'll find out"

Lloyd was confused but he went to the bathroom and changed.A few minutes later,Lloyd came out of the bathroom and closed his eyes like MK told him to,MK guided Lloyd carefully to the room and stopped.

MK:"Ok! Open them!"

Lloyd opened his eyes and saw a fort outside the porch,it had a blanket over it with beautiful neon light glow sticks hanging on the top,and there was a large TV in front and inside the fort are a bunch stuff toys and pillows,MK brought two blankets and told Lloyd to come inside with him,while they were inside,MK puts up a movie and grabbed the snacks beside him,he gave one for Lloyd and for himself,when the movie started,Lloyd looked at MK and smiled again,he never felt so comfortable around him,He started to blush but when MK looked at Lloyd he blushed as well,they both made direct eye contact with each other for 1 minute,but then they shook away and continued watching.

-Time skip-

It's been 3 hours and Lloyd is still awake,but for MK he wasn't,he started to feel all drowsy and sleepy,Lloyd laughed a little and turned off the TV,he wanted to stay in the fort a little longer so he slowly put MK's head on his lap and put a pillow beneath it,he also looked at his phone and saw that he has 5 missed seen messages,he didn't bother to text them back,so he layed down on the pile of pillows and slept.

[Okay no big words today,but the last part really got me squealing! Anyways yes MK still has his monkey form but I'm gonna do it in the next chapter,anyways hope you enjoyed!]