Part 2

[YAYY PART 2 IS HERE! ALSO,I'M CURRENTLY WORKING ON MY ASSIGNMENTS BUT IMMA JUST KEEP WORKING ON THIS SHITTY CHAPTER]

♡LEGO♡!!!
_______________________________________

MK woke up the next morning,finding himself inside his apartment,he got up as he checked the time,it was 5:45 am,he got dressed and got ready for work,but as he went downstairs he saw Lloyd,Kai,Red Son,and the whole gang sitting on their tables,Red Son saw MK and ran towards him giving him a hug.

Red Son:"Are you ok MK?"

MK:"I'm fine Red,but what happened?"

Lloyd:"You passed out yesterday and for some reason you were having a hard time breathing,so we knew there was something wrong,I realized something under your shirt and it was a binder"

MK:"Wait...you noticed that?!"

Lloyd:"Yeah,I didn't know your actually Trans MK"

MK looked away in embarrassment but also sad,Red hugged him again to cheer him and he brought MK to sit down,he was looking at the floor still feeling sad,Lloyd walked over to him and touched his shoulder.

Lloyd:"Hey,it's ok MK,we all support you no matter what,you can still go and make deliveries."

MK:"I....I don't wanna go out,not like this"

Lloyd:"Oh come on MK,everyone here might support you"

MK slapped Lloyd's hand off his shoulder and angrily goes upstairs to his apartment everyone is really confused,so Lloyd,Kai,and Red go to his apartment along with pigsy,pigsy knocked on the door softly.

Pigsy:"MK,are you ok in there?"

MK:"Yes...I'm fine"

Lloyd:"Can we come in?"

MK:"..."

Lloyd:"I can come in if you like"

MK:"umm...sure,but pigsy you can wait outside"

Lloyd came inside his room and saw MK sitting on his bed,his arms holding his legs and his head burried underneath them,Lloyd slowly walked over to MK and sat down beside him.

Lloyd:"Hey,MK...uhm.... how's it going?"

MK looked at him confused but turned away still feeling upset,Lloyd scratched at the back of his neck and sighed,he put his hand on his shoulder and MK looked at him slowly.

Lloyd:"can you tell me what's wrong back there? Why are you upset? Many people supported you"

MK:"you don't understand Lloyd,some people out there didn't support me,they just made fun of me and kept calling me names,they even said that I was a 'Girl' and they kept using she/her pronouns on me,the only person who cared are Pigsy,Tang,and Mei.

Lloyd was shocked,why would people do this to a trans person? Lloyd pulled him close and hugged him,MK's eyes went wide,but then he started to tear up,he hugged him tightly and burst out crying,burrying his face under Lloyd's shoulders,Lloyd slowly patted his back to calm him down.

*Time Skip*

MK went downstairs with Lloyd and saw mei sitting at the table counter,she saw MK and she ran over to him and hugged him.

Mei:"Are you ok MK? Pigsy told me you were upset"

MK:"I'm fine Mei"

Mei realized that Lloyd was with him and she looked at him confused.

Mei:"I thought you were dating Red Boy"

After hearing what Mei said,MK looked at her in a shocked expression and so did Lloyd,they blushed a little and MK was trying to deny it while Lloyd was covering his face in embarrasment,Mei giggled and told them it was a joke,after a few seconds the fire boys barged in and carefully seperated Lloyd and MK,they both stared at each other angrily while holding their boyfruends in bridal style,boy where they embarrased.Kai walked out of the shop with Lloyd still in his arms leaving Red Son to burst into anger when he left,MK decided to go to work abd just leave Red Son to suffer from anger issues.

[SINCE YOU GUYS WANTED MORE,HERE IT IS PART 2,I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH ANOTHER STORY LATLEY BUT I WILL KEEP YOU GUYS UPDATED,BAI LOVELIES!!!]