🧊🔥Chapter 1: The three met💣🥦

~Deku's POV~

My mother gave me these scars. But one scared my for life. The time she killed my father right in front of me. And all she did was just laugh. I didn't have a lot of friends. Actually I was friendless. Once you are quirkless you are friendless then. When I was 10, I was out at the middle of the night because my mother... she gets on my nerves. I always rage when I see her. But I keep that inside. Even though something is trying to hard to let it out. But anyways...I was sitting next to a tree and started muttering to myself. Til I heard crying and sobbing. They sound the same age as me. I got up and started falling the crying. Til I saw 2 boys. A blonde spiky hair boy. And a half white half red boy straight haired boy. "Hello?" I called for them. They both looked at me and backed away from me but they just backed up to a tree. "Hey hey! I'm not gonna hurt you, I swear." I said smiling. They looked beat up. Just like me. They both stared at me in fear. "Are you guys, ok?" I asked. "We are! So go away! If you just wanna hurt us like everyone does!" the blonde haired boy said. "No, I don't wanna hurt you. I don't hurt people like my mother does." I said. "You are abused to?" the half white half red haired boy asked. I nodded my head yes. "Maybe we can trust him." he said. The spiky haired blonde boy just pouted. He obviously doesn't trust me. "My name is Izuku Midoriya!" I said while I slowly got closer to them and sat in front of him.

"My name is Shoto Todroki!" he says. "And this is Katsuki Bakugo." Todroki points to the blonde boy. "Cool." I said with sparking eyes. "Yea whatever, what's your quirk extra?" Katsuki asked. I looked down I disappointment. "I'm quirkless... please don't bully me like the other kids did..." I begged. The both looked at me and went up to me. "Don't worry, we won't bully you." Todroki says. "Right Kat?" Bakugo rolls his eyes an mumbles "Yeah, we won't." I lift me head up and smiled at at the 2 of them. "Want to be friends?" I asked. "Yeah of course!" Todroki says. Bakugo stayed silent. "Oh come on Kat! For once maybe it isn't just us." Todroki says I excitement. "But I like it being just us, everyone turned on us anyways." said Bakugo. I understand why he just wanted it to be just those 2. I mean of you are a outcast, you wouldn't trust anyone. "Please? I hope we can be good friends. I never had a friend before." I begged. Bakugo looks back at Todorki and looks back at me. "Fine, but only because I don't wanna be left behind." said Bakugo.

~Next day~

The next day I went to the park with my 2 new friends. We played ball, went fishing, and more. At the playground I wanted to get to know them better. "Oh yeah, y'all didn't mention your quirks, if you guys have quirks..." I said. "Oh, I can create explosions. I'm still working on making bigger explosions." Kacchan says. I asked him if I can give him a nickname because his name was hard to pronounce for me. "My quirk is half cold half hot (a.k.a ice and fire.)" Todroki says. "Yeah, he is the son of endeavor." said Kacchan. "Oh so you have the same quirk as Endeavor." I said. "Yeah, but because of him... I refuse to use his quirk." said Todroki. What does he mean? "Icy-hot, it's your quirk, you decide what to do with it." Kacchan says. "Kacchan is right, you claim the quirk. He didn't give it to you." I said. "Thank you, but I prefer using my right side." said Todroki. I already know why he didn't want to use his fire quirk. His father was very abusive. It drove his mother insane that Todroki's mother poured boiling water on Todroki's left eye. Kacchan's life was hard as well.

His father had drinking problem, but his dad didn't hurt him. But his angry mother did. She would always get angry for the most dumb reasons. I don't even know why and neither does he. One wrong move then "BAM" she'll hit Kacchan. His father wouldn't really care. He has been dealing with the pain for years. I'm surprised he's still alive. Those 2 are just like me... they have been suffering, just like me. We would be great friends I must say...

𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍! 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 😝 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝.
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 798