😜Chapter 4: The run aways😜

~Bakugo's POV~

I was in my hallway and I saw my dad sleeping with alcohol and my mother playing with her knifes. I bet she was preparing to kill me. I went back to my room and grabbed all the stuff I had. Mostly all my stuff was in my bedroom. I grabbed it all one by one. I had to leave quickly before my mother even thinks about busting into my room and yell or hit me for something I didn't do. She always blames me. I'm sick of it. I opened my window with a backpack full of stuff on my shoulders. I hopped out my window and landed on my feet. I exit the house and ran as fast as possible so my mom won't see me from a far distance.   Before I went to the woods I grabbed some food from the grocery store. I did save my allowance. Everything that wasn't important to me, I left it all at home... and I think they are gonna stay at home...one day...I'll return...to KILL ... my parents... 

~Todoroki's POV ~

My sister would usually check up on me to see if I was asleep. So I would be fake sleeping most of the time. I sometimes sneak out. And the last time she caught me was bad enough. My sister came in my room she stood there for a few seconds then left. I left my bed then grabbed my precious items. And also some money I stole from my dad. I may be sneaking out but I also want to find my "dead" brother. I don't really think he's dead. I know/hope he is alive. I put on my black sweater and put on my hoodie. I opened the window quietly and put one leg out the window until my whole body was out. I closed the window and left the house. Midoriya wanted me to pick him up from his house. He said it is impossible to leave the house when his mom is around. I grabbed my phone and texted Katsuki to see if he grabbed the food. He responded yes and he was already at the forest. I put away my phone and headed to Midoriya's house.

~Deku's POV ~

My mother is using me as a servant. So annoying. Once she falls asleep she'll stop ordering around and I'll go to my room, grab my stuff, and leave this hell. I grabbed something that makes my mom fall asleep. I put it in the drink and gave it to her. "You useless child, go fetch me some chips while your still standing." my mother commanded. I used to be scared of her when I was a kid. But when I got older I started standing up to her more often and I was annoyed by her. I pretended that I went to the kitchen and I hid behind a corner. Watching her slowly...drifting...off to sleep. I tip toed to my room and slowly shut my door. I got a text message from Todoroki, he said that he was in front of my house. I texted him back saying "I'll get ready." I put away my phone and grabbed my backpack. I started grabbing other stuff of mines and put it in my bag. I also grabbed my hoodie and put it on me. I put the bag on my back and started leaving my room. I tip toed to the front door. I exit the apartment and ran all the way down stairs to the lobby, then outside. "Finally your here, I thought it would take you forever to get here." Todroki says teasingly. "Shut up." I commanded him. "Did Kacchan bring the food?" "He said he went to the grocery store to get the food. He should be at the front of the woods now." Todoroki responded. "Alright. Let's get going now." I said while I started walking. We walked all the way to the woods and we finally found Kacchan. "Finally y'all nerds are you!" Kacchan yelled. "You got all the food we needed?" I asked. "Yeah I got everything, including your cold soba Todroki, I didn't forget." said Kacchan taking out some of the food. "Follow me than." I said when I was about to walk in the dark scary woods. "Where are we gonna live?" Todroki asked. "I have a cabin home. Just in case I ever want to run away." I said while still walking. We went kinda far til we arrived at the cabin. But we saw a tall man with some mask and all. But I recognize him. It's...ALL FOR ONE! "The hell are you doing here?!" Kacchan asked in a commanding voice. "You know...I have been looking for you kids! And you guys want to kill the symbol of peace?" he asked in a cold voice. "Yeah, what's it to you?!" Todroki asked while he pulls a gun out his pocket. "I want to help you...but you must promise me one thing..." all for one says while walking up to me. "Never join the league of villains..." I looked at my friends and looked back at him. "Fine...just make us stronger then all might!" I said. All for one giggles. "My pleasure ~"

Words: 891

I hope y'all enjoyed. And I don't really have that much to say. But anyways bye