t w o

MELANTHA ALARIE

I WATCH the heavy rain beat down on the classroom window with one or two strikes of thunder, Hades isn't in class today and judging from what I've learned, he's not in a very good mood.

the professors worn out voice is a blur as I watch a two rain drops race against each other down the glass, it distracts me for awhile as I don't notice the figure sitting down next to me. I turn to see. . . Inara?

"I didn't know were in this class?" I whisper, she turns to me with her usual blank stare. "I'm not." She simply states, before tilting her head to see if Mr. Louie had noticed us talking. "I need your help."

"And you couldn't wait until class was over?"

"No." she blurted, the jewelry in her hair clicking as she shakes her head.

"Alright, what do you need?" I ask with a curious tone as I watch the emotionless girl seated next to me, the empty feeling radiating from her body making me slightly frown. "Antheia is having boy problems." Inara speaks in a disgusted tone as she grimace.

"she's really sad, and I'm scared she'll absolutely loose it. . . I didn't know who else I'd go to." She admits in a hushed tone, avoiding eye contact as she quietly clears her throat. "I'll obviously help but how are we gonna get out of here?" I nod my head towards the tired professor by the front.

Inara looks unbothered as she lifts her hand, whipping it to the right. Making a flower pot, meters away from her hand— fall with a loud crash onto the ground, dirt spreading across the floor, the professor sighs as he squats down to clean the mess.

Inara nods, appreciative of her telekinesis as the two of us rush out of the classroom, silently closing the door. We make our way trough the somewhat crowded school and towards the dorm hall. We halt outside the door, Inara sighs as she opens revealing a broken down Antheia on the floor with mascara smudged on her cheeks.

"M— Melantha. . . what are you doing back this early?" She sobs, desperately trying to wipe the mascara off. "I'm sorry you have to see me like this." She rushes with a frown, I shake my head as I sit down on the floor in front of her.

"What's going on?" I say as I clasp my hands together, she looks at me with a wavering chocked expression. "What?"

"Inara told me you were having boy problems, she didn't know what to do so she got me. Now that I'm finally here. I'd like to know who the hell made you cry like this." I say in a strict tone, "well, you obviously don't need to—"

"That two faced freak cheated on me!" Her anger is obvious as she shouts, tears now pouring out of her eyes. "I thought he was perfect i really did, but then I walked in on him with some blonde girl. And he told me he didn't like blonde girls, only me!" She painfully rants.

". . .it was months ago and I can't get over it,  I want him to realize what a horrible person he is, maybe then I'll be able to move on because It'll convince me I'm not that bad of a person." She mumbles, her hands shaking as they harshly grips her pink uniform skirt.

"Antheia, he cheated on you which makes him the villain, not the other way around. I do have a little idea on how to make him realize, tough." a smirk makes it's way onto my lips as a if a ligh bulb lit itself above my head. "Do you trust me?"