11

Sitting at the counter I look over a few papers, I glance up at the visiting Alpha and Luna before I look back down.

"So you have three children, thirty-so adults in your pack and twelve children under eighteen, the people you have with you are your second oldest, her mate, the beta and their mate, and six of the higher ranking members, Alpha Kane will go over territory and patrol routes while I inform the other packs of the changes, I will also document and file every pack members name and birthdate and who their family is"

"you do more than the standard liaison would, some of this is what an Alpha and Luna do"

The Luna states, I knew this would come up, it always does.

"Raven, the one in line to take over as Alpha when Kane steps down, he is my mate"

They quickly bow their heads, as does the coven.

"Why would you not inform us of your higher title?"

I smile as I sip my coffee, turning to the full kitchen before receiving the same documents on the coven.

"Because we aren't fully mated, so the only title I have right now is the pack liaison and youngest Doctor, the only one who has delivered ten babies in one day"

I chuckled, I scan over the paper quickly.

"that's amazing, but you have been a part of the pack for a year, why haven't you completed the mating?"

"probably because he couldn't keep his legs closed and had two kids before finding him"

Ah vampires, always trying to get a rise out of others.
I sip my coffee as I look at them dead in the eyes, the people in the room glaring at him.

A deep growl makes his face drop, in the doorway is Raven who has the girls in his arms.

"Don't you dare disrespect him like that, he has been through hell and back, we agreed to take our mating slow, it's what is best for him, even if it takes another year or more to fully mate, I will do it for him"

Luna just crosses her arms with a smug little grin I've only ever seen her have, Stella teleports into my arms to snuggle into my chest.

"im very sorry for him, he was dropped as a child during his human life"

The female leader states, Luna giggled but Raven kept his glare.

"over one hundred coven members, sixty of which are over eighty years old, the rest are under fifty, the majority turned but you do have about twenty born vampires, I will make sure to clarify that when I document them all"

Raven now stands at my side and rests his head on my shoulder as he works on calming down.

"thank you, Helios, you have been very kind to us"

I shake the four leaders' hands, a smile on my face.
They quickly leave to say goodbye to Kane and Winter, I finish off my coffee before kissing the girls on their cheeks.

Raven whines as his bottom lip sticks out, and the girls giggle at his behavior.

"Papi, wave wunts baso!"

Luna nods as she squishes his cheek like she is fluffing it.

"Papi, baso!"

She shouts, Raven grins as he turns his face for me to get his cheek.
I roll my eyes with a smile, I kiss his cheek like I did the girls as they giggle.

"I get baso!"

Robin shouts as she runs in, following her is Opal, Ashes youngest at two years old, and Sebastian's only child, Roland.