22

"Alpha, that was your last patient, shouldn't you go home?"

I smile as I look up at the older nurse,  putting my computer in sleep mode I start to speak.

"I will head home soon, my reports are almost done, you hurry on home"

She nods before running off, I sigh before heading to my mini fridge for a drink.
I sip my juice as I wait, I finished my reports already I am just waiting on a test result from our lab.
As my computer dings, I hurry to check it.

I feel my stomach twist as I look at the notification, as acid rises up my throat I click on it.

For the past week, I have felt extremely fatigued. Doing my best I pushed through, no need to worry everyone.

I have been busy, as the second Alpha, Doctor, Leader of a Legion, and father.
So I ignored it, until the smell of my favorite drink made me vomit in my mouth.

Coffee.

And since then I have been focusing on even slight changes, from my hair getting slightly curlier to my chest being sore.

I shut my computer off before removing my white coat, grabbing the things I need, I quickly head out.

I search the yard for Raven, my tail swishing behind me excitedly as I quietly chuff.
Once I spot him in training I can't stop myself from running at him, I let out a small roar as I continue to chuff and purr.

He laughed as he held me, my tackle only making him stumble a bit which gets the warriors laughing.

"Mi Amor, what has got you so excited? Was work that good today?"

I just purred as I nuzzled him, I lick up his neck with my rough cat-like and forked tongue, and even licked his face which makes him blush and laugh.

"Alright, we are more Cat than a person, keep going over the drills! And practice your protection sigils as Ash taught you"

He carried me inside as I continue to groom him, my tail still swishing around as I purred.
I hear Terra chuckle as I feel eyes on us, I just chuff before pulling away and pulling Raven to a couch.

"Alright, What is going on? You hate grooming me in front of people, what's got you acting like this?"

I open the Email on my phone before handing it to him, and his brows furrow as he reads.
Standing in between his legs I wait, my hands subconsciously sliding down toward my belly to rest.

"I don't understand... Leo, I'm not a Doctor?"

I huffed which makes him pout, but his eyes trail down to my hands before tilting his head like a confused pup.
Gesturing towards my belly for him to lean in he complies, he rests his ear there for a moment before wrapping his arms around me.

My purring starts back up, he pulls away with watery eyes before letting out a choked cheer.

"Dad- Pops!"

He bites his tongue quickly, looking up at me worried.

You can tell them, it's okay

As the whole family joins us, Raven pulled me into his lap.
Everyone sat around us, I continued purring.

"He's quite happy, isn't he?"

Terra snickered, I think he might know already but he keeps it quiet.

"so what's going on ?"

Raven is almost vibrating, I stop my purring as I look at him with worry.

"HELIOS IS PREGNANT"

I teleported away covering my ears, he continues to shout his little chant before running around.
That would be his beast taking over, once he bolts from the house to continue his shouts, I teleported back to the couch with a sigh.

"Well, his beast is very proud of itself, I would say"

I chuckled, and everyone agreed before congratulating me.
The girls walk in, each helping a little brother waddle over.

Except for Avery, he toddles in all on his own as he has for the past week.
They all join me on the couch, the girls tilting their heads as we listen to their papa shouting outside.

"Papa es loco"

Stella states, and Luna nods her head.

"my hijas, hijos, Papi es embarazada"

Their eyes light up, and the boys all tilt their heads before their ears stand straight.

"BEBE!!!"

The girls squealed before teleporting around, and soon they joined their papa outside.
Abel and Axel giggled and clapped, and Avery just gently rests his little hands on my stomach before looking up at me with a little head tilt.

"Si, the baby is in there"

He just nods, Everyone continues to gush, but nothing like my three crazies.

Terra pats my head, a sad smile on his face.

I don't wanna be a downer, but I can't tell Poppy alone...

We will tell her together

He nods before sitting with me, he clears his throat before looking down at his lap.

"uh.... So I- im twenty-seven now, and when I was- well three years ago, after I escaped and was bumped up from slave to just a poor low-level demon I- ugh this is hard "

He groaned as he covered his face, I rub his back before looking directly at Poppy.

"he did what he had to to survive, a high-level female chose to use him for breeding, up until I escaped and took out daddy dearest, he has a daughter, she's two years old, and will be coming to live with him do to 'weak genes' her mother just doesn't like that she is a kind little girl, she is his only child"

Poppy looks down and I could feel Terra start to slip, his heartbreaking as he thinks about his mistakes.

"I just wanted to survive"

He whispered, she comes to us and lifts his head.
Both of them were teary-eyed, but she smiled.

"what's her name? Can you tell me about this sweet little girl?"

He nods, and he clears his throat as he stares into her eyes.

"Morgana, she- she has my eyes, and black curly hair- it's more of a main than the one my lion form has, she has a soft tan and her fangs aren't even, she has one larger than the other- she tends to bite her lip because of it, she loves animals, but that's all I really know, I don't even think she remembers me"

She kissed his forehead, her smile only growing.

"I can't wait to meet her, she sounds amazing "

She then yanked him off the couch, he stumbled a bit as she giggled.

"come on! Let's go shopping for her!"

And soon they are gone, Kane doesn't look too pleased but sighs.

"We all have our pasts"

He whispered, Winter nodded his head with a small smile.

"Our family continues to grow, every day"

Yes, it does.
Every day.

End.

A/n next chapter is the future, I can't believe I may end up writing a third one!