1) The Invitation

بِسۡمِ اللّٰہِ الرَّحۡمٰنِ الرَّحِیۡمِ
In the name of Allah , the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

May Peace and Blessings of Allah Almighty be upon our beloved prophets, their noble companions and all the true believers present in this world or the other
Ameen♥
-----------

In a small town

It was a usual night in the town, the lights blaring, from the bulb stands, illuminating the path of the street. It was silence all around, everyone in their home busy or with their loved ones, except one..
She wasn't with a loved one, she was alone.

Loved ones, the sense of peace and truly the world, parts of your self, but that girl who had just lost a part of her herself, her aunt, she stayed awake looking at the photos of her aunt.

That girl's name was Vafa, a young girl, with soft features and brown straight hair, that was tied in a messy ponytail as she looked like she had spent all day crying, which she had. The fatigue showing boldly on her face.

It was now the mid evening as she watched the smile and the identical eyes of the lady in the picture. She was smiling at her and her eyes twinkled - a rare sight to see when she was alive.

It was the picture of her aunt, and it had been five days since her death. But she still found herself, flooded with tears as she watched the picture of the last picnic that they had.

She was her favorite neice, as she always said. She looked around at the empty house, her house. By now, all the people who came had gone.

Including her family, they used to be neighbors with her aunt, one of the reasons of Vafa being so attached to her, until her father's job had them shifted to another state.

All of them had gone back because of their schedules, and they left Vafa here because they knew she needed this time. And she had nothing special on her schedule, as she had just graduated and these were my vacations.

The vacations that she was supposed to spend with her aunt. Tears again flooded her vision, as she remembered the time with her. How she used to tell Vafa stories of her, and mostly of the time of her high school and her high school besties.

They were always the subject of her conversation, one way or another. She showed Vafa their pictures, told her how they were and then their stories. She remembered each of them by face now.

She had lots of pictures and even more memories of them. For Vafa, they all carried a part of her aunt which she held dear to her heart.

She looked around the house once again, and checked if all the locks were locked properly. She was going to leave tomorrow morning, too, and this house was going to be empty.
For the silence in the house, and the absence of the voice and presence of her aunt which she missed so much, haunted her again, she grabbed her coat and walked out of the house with the keys jingling in her hand.

She had just stepped out of the house when her eyes fell on the mail box, standing right beside the door. She looked at it curiously, she didn't think there would be anything special in it. Some newspapers, or probably the invites her aunt used to get monthly from the town for the parties they held or somethings like these.

She looked at it for a minute or two, then grabbed the heap on it and turned back into the house, one of her hand carrying the envelopes and the other securely locking the door.

As she sat on the couch, Vafa put the envelopes on the black wooden table infront of her , and as she expected the first one she grabbed was an invite which my aunt must have got before her death, newspapers, a flyer of the opening of a new restaurant, and then her eyes fell on the envelope which looked most different from them, with a pink envelope and a heart sticker on it.