Chapter 1: The Space Pirates Meet The New Demon Of Darkness

It was the dead of the night as a young man worked hard, grunting as he trained. He wore just a pair of black shorts, his hair flicked around as he moved.

The young man had slight pale skin and steel grey eyes his hair being rather long, reaching down to his waist and some resting on his shoulders, his hair was wild and slightly wavy, with some red and blue tips at the ends. His body showed he was well trained, a hard worker at least in keeping himself fit, his body was muscular, not like a body builder, but enough to have well defined pectorals and a six pack, as well his arms and legs. He was currently throwing a barrage of punches and kicks to a large red punching bag, sweat dripping down his body.

 He was currently throwing a barrage of punches and kicks to a large red punching bag, sweat dripping down his body

gave short, almost weak, pants as he kept striking... Before sighing, running his forehead with a towel.

Luciel:"Oh... Damn. That was... I needed that" he commented before turning off the lights as he walked away.

It was past midnights as he walked his house, a rather spacious one. Not massive but he clearly made a good amount of money.

Scattered around the place were pictures and posters of different websites home pages

This young man was known as Lucielis 'Luciel' Kagami. And by day the steel eyed man was a free lance data analyst and website designer as well a part time musician. A rather good one at that. But at night? On his free time?

Well...

Luciel:"ah~" he cheered as he opened the door to his second office proudly. The walls of his second office were a whole bunch of memoriabillia from the Super Sentai series and the Shin Megami Tensei franchise. Posters, knick nacks, figures and roleplay toys from the many MANY seasons and games.

On the back wall was a small shrine to his favourites. Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger And Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne. A large black flag was spread across the back wall. The flag bearing a skull and crossbones like desing based off a key and a pair of swords. Scattered all across said wall were small figures, Ranger keys. Every team released from GoRanger to Goseiger on one half of the wall., on the left side of the flag. On the right side were the keys of every team from Go-busters to Zenkaigers, through some of the figures didn't look AS 'clean' as the others.

Surrounding the symbol on the flag were the six ranger keys of the gokaigers and the pirates ship, the gokai galleon, suspended by a transparent plastic stand, surrounding the gokaiger keys were were twelve small pillars with small plastic candelabrums with five candles, two on the left, two on the right and one on the middle. These are the mennorahs, the key objects the main character of Nocturne has to collect. And standing in front of the rest, as if guarding them, are two posable figures. One is the figure of a teenager wearing nothing but black shorts and blue sneakers, it had black short hair. But what caught one's attention are the tattoos across his whole body. Black tattoos with greenish-blue lines over his face, abdomen, back, chest, stomach, arms, hands and legs. This was the Demi-fiend, the protagonist of Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne. It was posed with his arms over his head with fire coming from his hands casting magma axis, a move from the game.