Chapter 3: Transforming Courage into Magic ~MaagiMagi Go Gokai~

Doc:"How's it looking from your end?" He asked through his Mobirate as Luka manned the crows nest, the Galleon flying through thick clouds made it almost impossible to see anything.

Luka:"It suddenly became really cloudy."

Doc:"Aw man..." He groused as Luciel emerged from the back room, still looking a little bruised but definitely nowhere near as bad as previously. "If it doesn't clear up soon, the ship can't proceed." He continues to grouse as he looks to the main monitor Ahim and Joe watching with him.

Luciel:"What?" He said confused as Joe glanced back at him.

Luka:"Morning sleeping beauty." Her voice came in through Doc's Mobirate, a hint of annoyance in her voice

Luciel:"Morning to you to hot-stuff." Luciel joked back. He was very open about his feelings for Luka at times

Navi:"This all happened because you guys pick destinations by guessing."

Joe:"It's your fault for giving us improper navigation." He said, arms crossed, and turned to Navi but was clear he was also addressing Luciel.

Luciel was still dressed in the same old shorts and short sleeved shirt from yesterday, and gave Joe a confused look as his mind started to process events.

Navi:"It's my fault?" He protested as Ahim moved over by Doc.

Doc:"This is the first time I've ever seen anything like this."

Luciel/Ahim:"And it did happen pretty suddenly..." They said together as Luciel's eyes went wide.

Luciel:"Marvelous!" He shouted loud enough for the inter ship com to hear him and in turn Marvelous at the helm. "Dive! A Zangyack warship is about to crash into us!"

Marvelous:"What?" He said with confusion but none the less dove down, just in time for Luka to shout into her Mobirate

Luka:"Oh Damn! Marvelous, a Zangyack warship almost took off my head!"

But the close encounter did not last long as the warship took a hard turn and opened fire on the Galleon.

Luciel:"Take us down!" He shouted "he's firing blind, but so are we!"

Marvelous growled but did as asked and soon everyone except GokaiRed were outside inspecting the damage.

Doc:"That was a sudden bit of dreadfulness." He says dropping to his knees only for Luciel to help him up.

Luciel:"At least we avoided damage. Now..." but was cut off by Doc.

Doc:"It's only going to get worse now that we have incurred Zangyack's wrath. We should have just walked away last time."

Luciel and Luka punched Doc's opposite shoulders as they flanked him.

Luciel:"They were cutting down unarmed civilians." a look of pure rage filled Luciel's eyes as they turned yellow and his tattoos red "I just wish I was fast enough to intercept all their senseless violence."

Ahim wrapped an arm around Luciel's shoulders and let him rest his head on her shoulder

Ahim:"You did admirably."

Luciel tensed a moment as she pushed Ahim to the ground, only to take a shot to his shoulder as the Zangyack action command and his Gormin made their appearance, his weapon still smoking as Luciel dropped to his knees.

Luciel:"I'm getting tired of getting shot at!"

Salamandam:"How dare you get in our way! How did you know about our plan?!"