Chapter 2: The Value of This Planet

Luciel sighed as he followed Doc back into the main room of the Gokai Galion.

Marvelous:"Well?" He asked as he sat on his chair, looking at the Gokai-fiend key with interest

Doc:"According to every one of my tests there is no mental damage."

Marvelous:"So he is just plain crazy?" the captain said in curiosity and intrigue

Luciel:"No I am not!" He snapped "I have come up with a perfectly reasonable explanation for what's going on!"

Marvelous:"Well, let's hear it some other time." The Red Gokaiger said as he stood back up "I need to get some sleep."

Luciel:"Speaking of that, where am I suppose to sleep?" the new Demi-fiend asked as he tilted his head slightly in confusion

Marvellous:"There's an empty room just next to Luka's." He said, shrugging "Sleep there."

Luciel:"Fine." He sighed as he walked away down a hallway that had a yellow and pink strip next to the doorframe, signifying which way there rooms where.

Doc:"Night!" He called after him and he just half-heartedly waved back to him

After finding the room the half demon was shocked when he opened the door.

Inside was his bedroom!

His single bed with plain black sheets, his Super Sentai and Shin Megami Tensei posters on the wall, his little gokaiger/nocturne shrine, his white dresser and cubed... it was all there! Even the pile of cloths that was his pyjamas which he had just chucked on the floor this morning was there!

But, at the same time, it wasn't his room.

It was larger, the walls where a light grey instead of soft cream, there was a door to a personal bathroom and there was his Customization Table with his half-finished Ranger Keys, as well as a stack of paper with some having concept art for future projects or designs that he was trying to perfect but most of it was blank and, standing almost proudly in the middle of the table were 6 Ranger keys... one red Ranger with a pink peach on his forehead, one blue gorilla like ranger, a yellow ranger with two horns, a black cat headed ranger, a gold ranger with a black and red helmet and pink ranger. They where the Ranger Keys of Avataro Sentai Donbrothers.

Luciel laughed as he ran to the table, grabbed the keys and held them close to his chest

Luciel:"Oh, I am so glad that you guys are here! This'll be awesome!" that's when he looked at the case again and thought not just of the box-wrist-device but those clear keys "But what are those Key's for?" He thought in confusion, knowing he never made them before...

(Next day)

Doc:"Those Zangyack bastards!" He grumbles as he looks at the Galleon's main monitor.

Luciel:"They've set up a base of operations between the moon and the Earth." He says emerging from the back room, now wearing a short sleeved shirt "That's what you were going to say right?"