Chapter 3- The Curse

Lucifer nodded, you handed him your weapons so that you wouldn't try to kill him. You got up, Lucifer got up, you both started to walk to the palace courtyard, preparing to kill you. As you were walking you spoke.

Y/N-"Wait, I want to do something before I die."

Lucifer-"What is it?"

Y/N-"I want to say goodbye to Charlotte."

Lucifer-"...Alright."

You walked to Charlotte's room, walked to her crib, looked down at her. She looked up at you and smiled. You started crying, knowing you'd never get to know your only niece. "I'm sorry you won't get to know me, goodbye, Charlie." You said crying, turning away from the crib. As you turned from the crib, you saw Lucifer. "Ready?" Lucifer said, "Yes."

You and Lucifer started walking to the courtyard yet again, Lucifer asked you a question.

Lucifer-"Y/N?"

Y/N-"What is it?"

Lucifer-"How do you kill an angel, you're the only one to do it."

Y/N-"Use my knife, stab my heart."

As you were walking, you were struck by that strange pain in your chest yet again. Realizing that this was The Curse taking over, you told Lucifer to kill you right there.

Lucifer-"Are you sure!?"

Y/N-"DO IT, NOW!"

Lucifer wasted no time, he kicked your legs out from under you, you landed on your back. You were so disoriented that you didn't know what was happening, when you landed on your back, Lucifer brought down the dagger. It pierced your flesh, going straight through your heart. Your wings uncovered your face as you died, revealing the angelic light that flashes from an angels' eyes when they die, the light quickly turned to fire, releasing a wave of heat felt by all inhabitants of Hell. The fire burned your eyes out of your skull, and Lucifer was yet again holding his little brothers' body.

(Meanwhile)

"Help, help me, please! Lucifer!?" You screamed. You were in a strange place, it almost seemed fake. You were covered in blood, but it wasn't yours. You weren't in control of your own body, The Curse was, The Curse was making you kill all those people. You killed Lilith, you killed Lucifer, and you were going to kill Charlie. You walked toward Charlie, who was... older? She was taller than you, her hair was much longer, and she was wearing a suit. You looked around and saw the bodies of people you didn't recognize, a grey demon with an X for an eye, a demon with big ears and antlers wearing a red suit. There was another demon who was hiding, but you spotted her... him? The demon was wearing a pink and white outfit, with high black boots, and for some reason, your cursed self didn't want to kill them.

As you were about to bring your dagger down on Charlie, you started to fly backwards. You didn't know what was happening, so you looked around, and you saw that there was a harpoon sticking out of your chest. It had pierced your back and went all the way through, and it started to pull you backwards. As you were being pulled through the air, you heard a voice.

God-"Hello, son."

You were furious. God was that one that cursed you. God was the one responsible for this nightmare.

Y/N-"I told not to call me your fucking so-!"

You were quickly silenced, turns out, the harpoon was pulling you towards freezing water. The harpoon pulled you through the ice on top of the water, slowly dragging you to the bottom. You tried to use your fire powers to heat up and melt the chain attached to the harpoon, but it was too cold. You could still hear God talking to you.