{Prompt 7}

-Grian and Mumbo doze off in a hammock together as the sun sets and the air cools down-

{POV Third person}

Today was a particularly hot day on the hermitcraft server and grian just couldn't take it. It was so hot he couldn't concentrate on anything other than the heat. Meanwhile a Mumbo watched from afar and grian stumbled around his base. His giant red sweater still covering his body even in the blistering heat. Mumbo had gone for his old Hawaiian shirt and shorts from season 8 so he wasn't particularly worried about himself. Grian on the other hand almost collapsed several times, the heat making him forget he was even wearing the sweater.

When grian finally fell onto the floor nearly missing the entrance to Grumbot Primes cave, Mumbo decided he'd had enough. And flew down landing right beside grian. He knelt down next to grian seeing the sweat dripping off of him.

"Grian..." Grian looked up at Mumbo still panting.

"Why don't you take of your sweater?" Mumbo said calmly.

"I-I'm wearing a sweat— sweater?" Grian panted.

"It doesn't matter, I don't have anything else right now anyway"

"You, grian, have nothing to wear? Hard to believe" Mumbo chuckled helping grian up, but grian couldn't walk. He collapsed onto Mumbo as he head began to spin.

"Ok grian- uh" Mumbo looked around frantic, am Idea popped into his head and he bent down picking grian up bridal style. He brought grian into his base and checked his ender chest for anything he could lend grian.

He pulled out and old shulker box that he never unpacked from moving servers. When he opened it he found many memories and old items from previous seasons. Some Sahara and Mumbo for mayor shirts sitting at the bottom of the box. Despite Sahara being a dessert the Sahara shirt was a long sleeve so he grabbed the Mumbo for mayor shirt which was pretty big even on him so it would work for the weather. He went back over to grian who was sitting against a wall to weak to do anything.

"Hey g, can I take off your clothes?" Grian gave Mumbo a look and Mumbo realised what he had said.

"Oh-uH TO CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES— ah sorry!" Grian let out a chuckle and nodded.

Mumbo helped grian sit up and took his sweater off of him seeing the dress shirt under it.

"Why are you wearing so many layers?!" Mumbo exclaimed

"Style and aesthetic Mumbo, something you don't have" Grian chuckled

"Why you little-" mumbo got cut off by grian bursting out laughing.

Mumbo helped grian change his shirt and went back to looking for anything else. He could change grian into. Meanwhile grian began slowly cooling down and regaining himself. Mumbo ended up finding a pair of silk PJ shorts, from some random box in grians base and thought it would do. When grian was finally completely changed he was back to his normal self, mostly. He was extremely tired and still pretty hot but the sun was setting and grian wanted to sleep.

Mumbo suggested sleeping outside in the cool night air and grian agreed. Mumbo set up a hammock and the layer into it tangling the lungs together, Mumbo's arms wrapped around grian protectively. They ended up falling asleep in the hammock as the sun set on the server.

Only to instantly come back because bdubs slept in a bed 😌

{-~-}

A/N : I don't usually do authors notes but would you consider voting? No, k. Well hope you enjoyed the chapter, it was less hammock and more hot grian but well ignore that ^^ hope you have a great time doing whatever your doing next and goodbye!

{The End}
-Word Count-
=627=