Introduction

The yet to be flourishing land shimmered in the distance, the ruins of the world welcoming life back into its embrace after decades of its hostile destruction. Truly the world will never return to its former beauty, but reshape it to a new, or so they hope. They've seen it times before, even after the sacrifice the princess had paid to rid this world of its unforgiving flames. The universe found ways to ruin it differently each time, in one way or another, they always came back to what they thought was accomplishment. Only to later see it crumble beneath their feet. Some would say it was hopeless to put in the effort to save this doomed universe, that it was too late. The damaged had been done and it won't cease in effort. At least that's what they say. Silver had made it his life goal to save this world, his world. Born amidst the chaos, raised by its unforgiving flames, he fought to survive and made it his mission to fight against it like no other. Iblis may have been defeated, but the destruction of otherworldly events made itself clear after the demise of the flames. Silver could never admit the devastation he felt after his friends sacrifice mildly suffocated the horrors withholding under the surface, the pain of his heart throbbing from the adrenaline rushing through his blood as the city he called home cracked in two to reveal its core. Whatever was kept under, had been released once the threat above had been dispatched of. The fury and disbelief clouding his mind as he stood before the cause, for once he felt, hopeless. As time went he quickly regained his hope for a better future, scolding himself to even dare feel the way he had. It wasn't hopeless, he would fix this, for the people, for Blaze. Her sacrifice wasn't in vain. Entering the open time portal he'd created with his lost companion, he found himself yet again in the current time of the flourishing nature and population, unbeknownst of their doom the future held. The future he will fight for to withhold its beauty of life. As the portal shimmered into a close, dispatching of the time stones, which now found new places amongst this world, to be found yet again once their purpose is needed. Silvers fists clenched in frustration, his determination growing stronger each time he finds himself falling back to this time line. He had a purpose and he will achieve it, no matter what crosses its path, it won't falter his objective.

_ _ _ _ _ _

First chapter is a short one, the upcoming ones will be longer. Updates will be irregular, hopefully the intro is captivating enough <3