SNSD in Japan!?

September 2010

"EH GIRLS GENERATION IS TRAINING YOU!!?" Sana explained.

Hagiwara spat her drink and Mizuki choked on a piece of sushi.

"H-Hold up Ayumi-chan you're saying that GIRLS GENERATION from KOREA has come to JAPAN to TRAIN you!!" Mizuki gasped in shock.

"SPILL THE BEANS I WANNA KNOW EVERYTHING!!" Sana demanded.

Flashback to Yesterday evening

"EH!? WHAT IS GIRLS GENERATION DOING HERE IN JAPAN!!?" Ayumi was utterly speechless at sight of nine girls all representing Girls Generation, Korea's girl group. Every other was utterly flooded at the surprised.

"You called us over here for an important meeting and you brought a Korean group!?" Takamina adds.

"Seriously sensei what are your planning?" Oshima said with skeptical look.

"Settle down girls, I know this is very shocking to you, but I called them here because they will be your mentor for the time being." Akimoto explained.

"But why I'm so confused why a Kpop group has to do with our single?" Ayumi questioned.

"It's because our newest choreography isn't going to be as simple like the ones we had done before. This requires quick, precise movement something that requires rigorous training. You wonder why I made you work out excessively during promotions, it's because of this moment. Take time to introduce yourselves." Akimoto finished leaving all the girls with stunned expression.

Flashback end

"It must have been real shocking Ayucchi. Did you get to meet all of them?" Asked Sana.

"Not all of them, but I did get talk to Jessica and Tiffany senpai. It was incredible they were so surprised to see how much I've grown." Ayumi chuckled.

"Compared to when you saw there over there last year in Korea, one year is a long time."

"Wait you attended the MAMA awards!?" Sana gasped in shock.

"They certainly did and they even got the meet with them last time. It was wild seeing them on live TV." Mizuki giggled.

"Yeah that was a crazy day, anyways let's head back to class lunch is about to end." Ayumi stood up.

"Once again thank you for the food Ayucchi your dad's food is delicious!!" Sana bowed.

"It's no biggie I'm glad you enjoy it so much Sana-chan. With the weather being quite warm today I thought we could eat out here." Ayumi replied with a smile.

"It won't be warm for long girls, the weather is expected to drop soon. We may have to eat inside. Make sure to properly cloth yourself Ayumi-san it's very important as an idol to keep ourselves healthy." Miyu reminded.

"Relax Miyuchin she'll be fine. I know she's more than capable of looking after herself." Hagiwara shrugged.

"If it isn't the sweet fish and her couple of minions. Don't get over your head because you won. As far I know this war is from far over and don't forget that." Sasaki threatened Ayumi before taking off upstairs.

"This girl is such a meanie she needs to lighten up" Sana said, shocked at how rude she was.

"She's a really competitive girl, she's just salty because Ayumi-chan beat her at the competition. She needs to learn to accept the loss and move on with her life." Miyu shook her head.

After spending some time doing normal adolescent things, she left the academy taking the same subway all the way to Akihabara with Jurina. Of course, fans who came by greeted politely with a bow.