Vegetable Sisters

September 2010

Summer was approaching its climax and it's time for our sweet fish to begin her final semester at Nishishinjuku Junior High. Which is close to where she lives.

Seeing those massive gates always amazed her

Seeing those massive gates always amazed her. It makes her feel tiny compared to everything else.

"Another semester, a new beginning!" Ayumi mused walking through the long set of stairs.

"Ayumi-chan!!" Her close friend Mizuki-chan walked forward.

"Mii-chan!" She embraced in a hug.

"Oh silly me where are my manners you remember Mai-chan, the youngest idol ever lived well here she is." Mizuki introduced Mai Hagiwara. She was around their height, slender build from years of being an idol and her hair was exceptionally short with curls on her hair.

"It's a honor to meet you Mai-chan I've heard a lot about you." She shook her hand.

"Likewise you made quite the buzz for yourself the past year." she had a charisma that reminded her of Mayu. The three walked inside the school. They were met by various fanboys, some girls as they called their names for attention. The three sweat dropped at the number of fans, mostly for the songbird.

"AYU-CHAN YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL TODAY!"

"YOU HAVE THE VOICE OF AN ANGEL!!"

"Okay... I knew I would have fans, but right at the first day it's a bit too much no offense." Ayumi sweat dropped causing the fans to back up a little to let their beloved idol pass by.

"That's even more than last year now I'm worried what will happen when I debut." Mizuki said with worry in her voice.

"That was impressive Ayumi-chan how did get them to disperse like that?" Mai asked.

"Beats me I'm surprised it actually worked." Ayumi shrugged as continued walking.

"Aw that sucks I won't see you until the end of the day." Mizuki sulks.

"It's fine I'll be sure to pop in during lunchtime." Ayumi waved them goodbye before entering the classroom.

"~Yo Ayucchi fancy meeting ya here!" The girl from Osaka Ayumi bumped into last week.

"Sana-chan nice to see you here today." Ayumi giggled sitting right next to her. "How is Tokyo for you are you getting used to it here."

"It's sorta new for me. I knew Tokyo was big, but I didn't expect it to be that big!! I got lost several times trying to explore." Sana admitted.

"Believe me that's I how was when I first moved back to Japan. Took a while to get used to the new setting." Ayumi said setting her books aside on the table.

The first few classes went well although it wasn't the same without Jurina or Mizuki, she did enjoy spending time with Sana who was a ball of pure joy. Someone who was just like her and wanted to make everyone happy.