~Seishun no Flag

June 2010

"Eh what do you mean a new member?" Mayu asked.

"But I thought our formation was good enough." Naachan twiddled her thumbs shyly.

"I don't wanna be rude Matsuda, but we don't need another member. We're fine as we go." Harugon nodded.

"It'll only make things complicated." Lovetan added.

"You girls just have to trust me on this one. She'll be great company I promise." Seiko reassured.

"Sup, sorry about the wait lady, just needed to settle a few things." Ayarin appeared. She was wearing a tracksuit that covered her hair making her look menacing at the three girls.

"Aya-chan you're not even wearing your uniform."

"Wait we're supposed to wear that for practice?"

Seiko facepalmed at the obvious question.

"Only for today you can practice with your tracksuit, but make sure you wear more appropriate attire next time." Seiko scolded.

"Yeah, yeah so these are the chumps I'm working with. No offense but aren't you supposed to be in grade school?"

"OI WHAT DID YOU SAY BASTARD!?" Harugon snapped at her.

"156 CENTIMETERS IS AVERAGE HEIGHT!! YOU'RE JUST A GIANT!" Lovetan defended herself.

"Whatever a dwarf is a dwarf. You might wanna watch out for my arms.

"OK COME YOU SON OF A-" Harugon was ready to clobber her until Mayu intervened.

"OI CUT IT OUT HERE WE SHOULDN'T BE FIGHTING!! Look what's done is done and if they want to consider her as a member then I'll comply. She came all the way here to practice with us. And you Ayarin that was uncalled for you should apologize." Mayu said in a stern tone.

Ayarin saw Seiko making a similar face before sighing deeply.

"Fine... Gomensai for insulting you two." She said in the most forced way possible. The fact she was trying to sound sincere made it funny.

"Arigatou Ayarin welcome to Warota." Mayu shook hands with her.

"Oi don't get too comfortable Mayuyu." She whispered in a low tone.

And so the now five girls worked out. When Ayarin is not snapping at the four girls, she was the one leading the workout. Lovetan was very scared being next to her and Harugon wasn't very trusting her. Mayu made sure not to go to far.

The girls were a cute seifuku wearing a mustard yellow plaid skirt. Lovetan wore her usual pigtails, whole Naachan and Mayu wore a large ponytail. Harugon decided to let all her hair out making her look very pretty.

"Let's hurry and get this shit done." Ayarin swore.

Lovetan and Naachan gasped at what they heard.

"Senpai said a bad word!"

"Quit actin' like babies! It's not like you ever said that before." Ayarin shrugged.

"We're not saying we don't, but please don't let sensei catch hearing you swear. Just saying" Mayu reminded.

"Whatever." She simply shrugged.

"Are you girls ready?" Seiko asked.

"We are now." Ayarin said in a monotone voice.

"Brighten up a little an idol shouldn't be caught frowning like that." Seiko reminded her.

"Hey Ayarin what if I told you Harugon can dance better than you." Mayu whispered.

Immediately Ayarin demeanor changed flashing away her grin.

"What did you say to her?" Naachan asked.

"Just figured she needed a little bit of motivation." Mayu said with cheeky grin.

"If that is all then let's begin." Seiko ordered the cameramen to began shooting.

kyou made zutto

ganbatte kita yo ne
ase to namida wo
nandomo nugutta

kagayaku yume wo
tooku sagashi nagara
shinjiru michi wo
hitasura hashitta

kurushikute iki ga dekizu ni
tachidomari sou demo
tsurisou na omoi ashidori
ippo zutsu susumunda

seishun no FURAGGU wo

ookiku furou yo
me no mae no yama no ue ni
GOORU ga mieru darou
seishun no FURAGGU wo
genki ni furou yo
yuuki wo furui okoshite
jibun ni makeruna FURAGGU!

dareka to itsumo

kiso wa nakute iinda
tateta mokuhyou
zettai mamorou

yowane wo haite

nagusamerareru yori
ha wo kuishibari
sono saka noborou

kanashimi no mizutamari toka
nayami no nukarumi ni
korondemo sugu tachiagare
shippai wo osoreruna

ouen no FURAGGU wo

kokoro ni kakagete
koukai wo shinai you ni
zenryoku dashi kirunda
ouen no FURAGGU wo
mirai ni kakagete
nakama to koe kakeatte
kono mama hashirinukeyou

seishun no FURAGGU wa

akiramenai koto
moshimo michi ni mayottemo

kibou wa soko ni aru yo

seishun no FURAGGU wo

ookiku furou yo
me no mae no yama no ue ni
GOORU ga mieru darou
seishun no FURAGGU wo
genki ni furou yo
yuuki wo furui okoshite

Music end

"Nice job girls you did very well." Seiko hi fived them all.

"It was no sweat once I mentioned a challenge she got it going." Mayu said with a wink.

"Man you're good at this how did you do it?" Harugon asked wiping her sweat with a towel.

"You think this my rodeo doing this? Get real!" Ayarin said with a cocky laugh.

"At least I have someone worthy to compete against." Harugon looked at her.

"Whatever you say shorty." Ayarin looked down at her. Harugon's reaction was enough to make her laugh.

"I don't know if I should be happy or worried that she is willing to work with us." Seiko sweat dropped.

"Let her her be, it's the only good thing they got going for them." Mayu nodded happy they were able to finish yet another shoot.