Damn...your stunning - Alexia Putellas

Italics = Spanish

_________________________

It had definitely been an eventful time of year for you and Alexia.

You had retired from football and became the physio for Spain's Women's National Team since Jorge had finally been fired and been replaced by someone much better.

A month or two after that, Alexia had won the World Cup alongside her National Teammates. Finally!

The two of you getting Married a week or two later.

Then without any of the Barca players finding out somehow, Alexia and you had been trying for a baby through IVF.

Now Alexia was currently 6 months pregnant and even more breathtakingly gorgeous than she normally was.

There was something about seeing the love of your life pregnant that just made you swoon.

You had just gotten back from work when Nala ran up to you barking, making you crouch down to stroke her.

"Why aren't you cuddled up with Ale?" You say to Nala even though she couldn't reply to you obviously.

Usually Nala would be cuddled up with Alexia on the sofa watching whatever series that she felt like watching.

You had been trying to get Alexia to watch the Marvel movies but she would rather watch something like Prison Break.

Standing up you place your coat on one of the coat racks and walk towards the bedroom only to find it completely empty except for a towel with a set of pyjamas laying on the bed.

You immediately knew that Alexia was in the bathroom having a bath and walked over to the bathroom door, knocking on it before entering.

Seeing Alexia completely relaxed with some music playing quietly in the background with her head lent backwards with her eyes closed.

The water rippled every once in a while, when the baby would kick which made you look at Alexia with admiration.

"Mi reina...you look...absolutely stunning." You say reaching and placing your hand on her cheek turning her head towards you making her open her eyes to look at you.

Alexia sleepily smiles at you while leaning into your grasp. "Thank you. Are you joining me?" Alexia holds on to your hand that you are holding her cheek with and looks at you with a loving gaze.

"Of course baby." You immediately start stripping before slipping into the bath behind Alexia and she leans back into you.

The both of you just simply lay in the bath with your arms wrapped around Alexia resting on her stomach with her hands on top of yours.

"I love you and I can't wait for the little one to be here so we can finally have our family." Alexia says as she rubs her thumb on the back of your hand as you lean over her shoulder to kiss her cheek.

"I love you so much and I can't wait to have a mini Alexia running around." You say making Alexia start to tear up which she blames on the hormones making you chuckle.

The both of you stay cuddled up in the bath until the water starts getting cold.

You move to get out of the bath while also helping Alexia out of it as well. "Ah shit, I forgot my towel." Alexia mutters under her breath as shivers due to the change in temperature.

"Luckily, I saw that you left it on the bed and grabbed it for you. I swear since being pregnant you forget so much stuff, you would forget your head if it wasn't attached to your body." You say throwing her towel towards Alexia who glares at you while wrapping the towel around her before walking off into the bedroom to get changed.

"Want to watch your Marvel movies, mi amor?" Alexia shouts from the bedroom making your face light up with excitement as you had been trying to get her to watch the Marvel movies for the longest time.

"Si si si! Vamosssss!" You shout running into the bedroom where you find Disney plus on the tv while Alexia is snuggled up under the quilt waiting for you.

_________________________