TWILIGHT-14

(Edward, Rosalie, and Emmett dart through the trees, trying to lead the tracker to them. Rosalie rips off a piece of Andromeda's scarf. And they're gone. James is shown running through the woods too until he stops, smelling the ripped off scarf. Then he suddenly runs the opposite way)

"Oh no. He figured it out."

(The scene changes to a hotel. Bella was sleeping on a bed. The camera pans to the living room where Jasper, Andromeda and Alice were watching the T.V blankly. Bella walks out of the bedroom looking at her phone)

'I wish he'd call.'

'You should eat.'

(Bella plops down next to Andromeda, sighing heavily)

'They could get hurt, it's not worth it.'

'Yes. It is.'

(Bella looks shocked)

"Why does she look so shocked?"

"It's the first time Jasper willingly spoke to her."

'Bells, they can handle it. Don't doubt them so quickly.'

'Edward's changed since he found you. And none of us want to look into his eyes for the next hundred years if he loses you. It's worth it.'

(Alice suddenly reels forward, Jasper and Andromeda jumping up from their seats. Andromeda led Alice to the couch and Jasper grabbed a notepad and pencil)

'What do you see?'

'The tracker, he just changed course.'

"How does she know?"

"It's her gift to see in the future, I guess. Andromeda said something about it earlier."

(Jasper set the notepad in front of Alice)

'Where will it take him, Alice?'

'Mirrors. It's a room of mirrors.'

(Her hands drawing on the notepad at hyper speed)

'How do the visions work? Edward said they weren't always certain.'

'She sees the course people are on while they're on it.'

'If they change their minds, the visions change.'

"Oh, that makes sense."

(Bella looks over Alice's shoulder)

'So the course James is on will lead him to a ballet studio?'

(Andromeda and the two vampires look at Bella)

'You've been here?'

'No. I don't know. I used to take ballet lessons as a kid. The school had an arch like that.'

'Bells, was your school here in Phoenix?'

'Yeah, around the corner from my house. But I haven't been there in ten years.'

'Do you have any reason to go now?'

'No. Hell no. I hated that place.'

"Then why would James go there? How would he know about that place?" Marlene mused. "Maybe it has something to do with his skill, I don't know." Lily answered uncertainly.

(Bella's phone rings as the other three sit in the living room. The caller I.D says Edward's name)

'Edward. Are you alright?'