NEW MOON 10

(Bella is seen in her kitchen on her phone)

'Jake. Uh, your dad says you have mono. He wouldn't let me visit..would you just call me?'

(The scene switches to 30 minutes later, Bella is on the phone in her kitchen again. This time Andy is seen in the background snapping her wand in half and picking out the core.)

"What in Merlin's name is your sister doing?" James mutters to Sirius who could only shrug in response. "She's odd. I never know what she's doing."

'Hey, uh, it's me again. I just.. I'm sorry about what I said at the movie theater. I just wanted to hear your voice again. So, no pressure. Jacob, please call me.'

(She hangs up and turns to Andy.)

'What are you doing?'

'I'm pulling out my wand's core so I can switch it to another vessel. Using a wand seems so Victorian. I'm trying to channel my inner Sabrina here.'

(Before Bella could ask anymore questions, Charlie comes into the Kitchen.)

'What are you doing there Andy?'

'Project for AP Chem. I'm trying to see how different elements work with each other.'

'And is this safe to do indoors?'

'Of course! I take all the dangerous things outside sometimes!'

'Well, alright. Be careful then.'

"Charlie seems like a really cool dad. I don't know how Bella can be so rude to him sometimes." "Oh you know, teenage angst."

'Anyways, girls, we should be back around three.'

(He sees the look on Bella's face from her previous attempts at contacting Jacob.)

'Hey, look, I don't have to go fishing today.'

(Both of his girls look at him)

'Yes, you do.'

'Yeah, Charlie, you've been working really hard these past few weeks. You need this break.'

'Just be careful.'

'I always am. Those bears won't get the drop on me, girls. My kung foo is too strong.'

(The scene changes to Bella and Andy at Jacob's house. They spot Jacob outside without his shirt on.)

"Wow. He's changed!." Bellatrix exclaimed, nudging her sister.

'Jake, you cut your hair.'

'And got a tattoo! I'm digging this look, Black.'

'Bella, Andy...'

'I thought you were too sick to come outside.'

'Did you get over your mono?'

'Or too sick to pick up the phone when we called.'

"My two brain cells."

'Go away.'

'What?'

'Huh?'

'I said go away.'

'What happened to you? Did Sam get to you? Is that what's happening?'

'Sam's trying to help me. Don't blame him. But if you want someone to blame, how about those filthy bloodsuckers you two love. Those Cullens.''

'I don't know what you're talking about.'