~43~

So Kevin is gonna be a streamer soon? Better boot up my Twitch again 🤭
-----------------------

Later that night, Leilah and Kevin are sleeping in bed until Milán cries once again waking them up.
Leilah: Mmhh...This is the third time tonight..fuck...

She gets up but Kevin signs her to lie down.
Kevin: I'm gonna go, you just relax baby.

He gets up and picks up Milán from his crib.
Kevin: ¿Ayy qué paso mí amor? ¿Mmh? ¿Qué paso?

He said while whispering and rocking the baby.
Kevin: Papá está aquí...

He kisses his cheek and keeps rocking him. He tries to sing a lullaby and the baby is quick to calm down. Leilah watches the scene unfold with a big smile on her face.
Leilah: He loves a lot I see...
Kevin: And I love him too...

She grabs her phone to snap a picture of them until she sees that her phone is glitching from so many notifications.
Leilah: What the fuck is going on?
Kevin: Mmh? What are you talking about?

She looks at her Instagram and she went viral for the wrong reasons: the bus video has been and pictures of her at the baby shower got leaked.
Leilah: No fucking way...Why can't have one normal day here?!

Leilah dugs her head on her pillow and screams into it. Kevin puts the sleeping Milán back into his crib and tries to console her.
Kevin: What's going on???
Leilah: Check your Instagram...

He does and he's as shocked as her.
Kevin: How- what-
Leilah: It has to be Alejandro behind this! But how has he had access to a phone in jail?!
Kevin: Well I doubt Alejandro writes like a girlypop...
Leilah: We got fucking leaked Kevin...
Kevin: Look, the shit is blurry, you don't see that much!
Leilah: Babe, it's still bad...
Kevin: I know I know...Look, we'll deal with this in the morning okay? It's 2 am and we finally got Milán to go to sleep...
Leilah: Fine...Goodnight...
Kevin: Goodnight baby...

He kisses her before they both go to sleep. The next day, more and more people repost the video on Twitter and keeps commentating about the leaked photos and videos. Leilah had enough; she wants to meet Marbella face-to-face and settle this.
Leilah: Where does she live??
Kevin: Baby, you can't go to her! You just gave birth and-
Leilah: And what?! She keeps coming into our lives and I hate it! The drama keeps coming into our lives!
Kevin: I know and we should not settle things by fighting!
Leilah: You have a better idea?
Kevin: No but-
Leilah: Then I'm fighting this hoe.

She grabs the car keys and Kevin stops her at the door.
Kevin: Baby, you're not gonna do this okay? You've been badly injured enough times now! I don't want to lose you over a stupid fight! And Milán needs you! Think about him...Come on...You have to recover as well...
Leilah: I'm so fucking sick and tired of being hated on...I thought there would be no more drama after the birth of Milán...
Kevin: We'll end this quickly...Marbella wants you to crack first...that's her plan...She wants to play that game? I'll make sure she shuts up for good... Wait for me okay? I'll be back.
Leilah: Babe don't go!
Kevin: I won't take long...

He kisses her and his son before driving towards Marbella's house.
Kevin: Can't believe that fucking whore keeps getting into my life like this...

He gets out of his car and roughly knocks on the door.

"OKAY OKAY, I'M COMING! GEEZ!" Said Marbella opening the door.
Kevin: You're gonna take that shit off the internet right now.
Marbella: Uuhmm no hellos? How are you??
Kevin: For a bitch like you? No.
Marbella: Well you weren't saying that the last time you came over...Did she lash out at you?
Kevin: Oh she wanted to beat your ass. I would bet my salary that she would beat you.
Marbella: Her hoe ass would do nothing to me...
Kevin: You'd be surprised then...Delete that shit right now.
Marbella: Or else what?
Kevin: You think I don't have videos of you cheating on me?
Marbella: Let's make a deal, you fuck me and I'll delete the video...