six // m.e

Chapter 6.

I walked into biology, Olive has been ignoring me this whole week. I only know she's ignoring me because, she would read my texts and not respond. I sat down and Olive turned her face away, while writing something. I sigh. I have no idea why she's ignoring me, I mean I have an idea but I hope it's not the reason. Everyone is talking and I'm just sitting waiting for her to turn around to me. I tap her lightly on the shoulder. She turns around and blandly looks at me. I smile at her, "Hey cutie." She lightly smiled at me, "Hey Matt." I look at the worksheet and then back at her, "Are you mad at me? Did I say something?" She looks at her worksheet and then back to me, "No yo- well.. I know about the question on ask so I just thought you wouldn't want to talk to me because I'm just a 'biology geek'." I shake my head, "I honestly didn't mean that. I swear I didn't. I was going to ask you to go with me to a party tonight but, I guess I blew it?" She thinks for a second. Then smile, "I would love to go with you. But, I can talk to whoever I want and do whatever I want."

.............................................................

223 words // 11% battery

Updating in a little bit.