twenty-one // m.e

Chapter 21.
*Matt's POV*

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Olive wants to be more than just friends with benefits. I can't do that. I mean I could but, I can't because I have a girlfriend. Her names Jamie and she's so gorgeous and hot. The only down side is that she a huge prude. That's one of the only reasons I did the whole friends with benefits thing with Olive. I was so confused. I didn't know what to do, "Olive.. I.. I can't be anything more than friends with benefits with you." I stood up and she looked devastated. Her eyes started watering and I felt sort of bad for making her cry. She's a cute, beautiful girl but, I can't just break it off with my beautiful, hot girlfriend for some sophomore. I try to go over to Olive and comfort her, "Olive ple-" she cut me off, "My name is Olivia." "You.. You told me to call you-" she cut me off again, "Only my friends can call me Olive." I try to reassure her, "I am your friend Olive." She has tears streaming down her face, "Are you? Because, I'm thinking you were just using me. Your plan was to get me in bed with you because, your slut looking girlfriend wanted to 'wait'? Would I be right? That your slutty looking bimbo of a girlfriend wanted to wait even though she's probably banging half the football team except for you." I got so angry I didn't know why I did what I did. I pushed he back into the wall and pinned her there. She looked terrified but, I could careless. She had fright written all over her face, "Listen here. Never and I mean NEVER talk about Jamie like that ever again. What did she ever do to you? Other than put you in your place." I pushed off of her and she ended up falling and hitting her head on the dresser. Her lip was bleeding. She looked so afraid and I was looking at her shocked. I never meant to actually hurt her. It was an accident. But, I don't necessarily feel bad about it because, she's the one who likes to think everything she says is right....

.............................................................

378 words // 61% battery

So yeah what do y'all want to happen? The next chapter will be the last but, I'm writing a sequel right now.