thirteen // m.e

Chapter 13.

I knocked on his front door and he answered it right away. He lightly smiled while letting me in, then leading me upstairs. We sat on his bed, "Uh do you want anything?" I shake my head, "No food?" I shake my head again, ""How about water? You look like you want wate-" He said while getting up and I cut him off by pulling him back down, "And you look like you're trying to avoid telling me what you told me you were going to tell me. So spill." He sighed, "Well, remember when you asked if you did something the night of the party? Well, you did do something." He paused a little, "I gave you some clothes and I thought you were gonna go change so I sat on my bed but, you changed in front of me. Once I told you to go change in the bathroom you came over and pushed me back on the bed and start to make out with me." I look at him wide eyed, "Did we..?" He vigorously shakes his head, "No. I mean it was hard not to but, I respect you too much." My head shoots up to his once he says that, "It was hard not to?" He covers his mouth, "Uh.. what I meant was- ya see- I- You. I Alright since I've already dug this hole I guess I'll jus-" I cut him off by connecting our lips..

.............................................................

245 words // 87% battery

Hey y'all so I have a really dumb question that probably everyone will hate me for asking but, I'm gonna do it anyways because I'm a loser. Should I do like a YouTube channel or something? Idk I've always wanted to I just never thought anyone would watch it. Should I or shouldn't I?