Special Chapter

About the Characters

Kaillene Ignacio
She is a pure filipina who comes from a jolly and wealthy family, her Lola and Lolo owns a huge University that are only opened for male students. Kaillene is a pre-determined teenage girl who always keeps her promises not to be broken even if it means doing silly things.

Age: 17 years old
Birthday: July 04, 2XXX

Favorites
Seafoods (shrimps, clams, curacha crab, etc.)

Xyvier Alexander Vazquez
He's more than just your typical favorite basketball player—he's the Ace. He maybe cold to some other people but trust me, when he cares for someone he became the opposite of a cold bloody demon heartless guy you know.

Alex comes from a wealthy rich italian family but his family are not some typical rich family you'll understand. Many lies behind their past and remain secrets just how he instantly knew Kaillene secret back from the previous chapters.

Age: 18 years old
Birthday: February 02, 2XXX

Dislikes
People who gets on his nerves.

Dashtrey and Ashtroy
Both of the twins also came from a rich and wealthy family. Their father(kastila) is a one of the riches lawyer in the Spain who owns many luxurious yatch while their mother(filipina) is a doctor in cebu who owns lots of restaurants around the Philippines.

Age: 18 years old
Birthday: March 23, 2XXX

Older: Ash
Favorites
Medical books
Younger: Dash
Favorites
Comic books and Anime

Sean (Supreme Council)
Supremo is someone who is into leadership. He can manage well of his time between a daily work-life balance. He comes from a normal family where by his turkish dad is an accountant while her mother owns a baker shop. But how does he have a luxury car? Well that luxury sports car was actually a gift from his besfriend.

Supremo graduated as a Valedictorian during his grade school days and was given a full scholarship. From then on, he remain outstanding and was always pleasing everyone.

Age: 18 years old
Birthday: April 13, 2XXX
Childhood friend: Leo
(They became bestfriends when Leo and his Mother visited the province for the first time while Sean and his family were having their peaceful vacation in the province.)

Jacey Leonel
This is someone you think you know about but you don't. If Alex and Sean are comparable to each other, then Leo is beyond these two, being said: he is more handsome than Alex and Supremo. He's the kind of guy that you would bark on, that you would be drowling and kneeling as much for the center—he is LEO.

His billionaire father owns a huge company all over the Italy and Boston while his mother is the CEO of the well known sports car company is USA and South Korea. He is half italian and korean.

Age: 18 years old
Birthday: August 04, 2XXX
Childhood friend: Supremo

Freece
He's the gay dude who always get himself in trouble whenever he is stuck in a situation between two Alpha's following him. His features and body are both a match for his gorgeous face, he has the face of a beautiful russian girl.

He also comes from a rich and wealthy family. His father (filipino) is a barista who works in a cruise ship while his mother (russian) is one of the famous chef in the world.

Age: 18 years old
Birthday: November 02, 2XXX
Hobbies
Cooking and Selling

Sebastian Cedrix
He is someone's little brother. A mestizo young boy who only care about being notice by his older brother.

Age: 17 years old
Birthday: February 27, 2XXX