3, Curiosity

- "Karl?" Then I felt my eyes being blinded by someone's hands...

"who do you think I am?" The unknown person asked, laughing in a low note. However, the voice sounded familiar.

"K- Karl..?" I answered hoping it's him.

Suddenly, the person moves their hands away from my face... "AhahHAHAAHAHAH" karl laughed contagiously but not that loud, otherwise people would stare at us like we're monsters that came out of nowhere. "I got you, I got you!!" He says whilst jumping.

(A/N: Skip to the 20th sec or just watch the whole vid bc ilikekarl :])

"Karl!" I hit him not too hard but I felt relieved that it's not some sort of a stranger that wants to kill me. "Why would you scare me like that man?!" I shouted quitely, a bit serious but not serious serious but seriously jokingly annoyed by his actions earlier.

"Why not" he continues to laugh before I hit him again and he went silent, smiling but he sticks his lips together into his mouth "okok sorry" he said, still couldn't resist laughing a bit more. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Please, never do that again. I was about to shit my pants bro." I laughed nervously while confessing to him as he continues to laugh.

-

As time passed by, Karl and I went to the counter to pay the groceries. I help him putting the stuff on the moving counter. The total was 492$ and then Karl payed for all of it.

"Where did you get all of them money, joe?" I asked Karl, clearly curious. Like was his father wealthy or something?

"Ion know? Maybe I saved all of them in a secret room? Who knows?" Karl said, trying to annoy my ass out. Then I looked at him with an annoyed gaze and he started to explain. "Ok, first, can you stop giving me those scary gazes? Second, I worked years ago before all of this happened. Third, I kept them in a secret place. Fourth, let's get home. It's 1:25 now.

I stare at him with one eyebrow raising. "Okie, let's go. I will stop giving you those scary looks whenever you stop to try annoying me, deal?" I look up at him sassily. "No, why would I wanna stop to annoy you?" Karl denying my deal. I just stare at him. Then looked at him up and down. "Ummmm, then you'll have to bare with me everyday with them scary gazes" I answered. "Awh, please no. Annoying you is so fun." Karl pouted sarcastically. I look at him up and down again then rolled my eye while turning my body away from his face. Then we start walking back home.

-

Third Person Pov:

Karl and Caroline make their way home with the stuff they bought. Time skipped and they got home safely. Nothing bad really happened other than Karl's silly prank.

-

Back to Caroline's Pov:

We got home and thankfully, nothing bad happened to the first day of me stepping out of the house..

"We're backkkk!" I screamed as I walk inside of the house. "Hellooo, how was it? Was it fun?" Niki asked sitting on a couch, rotating her head and half of her body to look at me.