6, The book 2.0

- "WHOA HOHOOOO DREAMM" exclaimed Tommy, excitedly. Everyone lets out a little laugh. Tommy was always so excited for these type of things but he doesn't like being in danger, of course. But I feel relieved when he's reacting like that. Normally, he'd get anxious.

Everyone starts to observe Dream's secret weapons and there aren't any common weapons but there are lightsabers. Tommy asked Dream to pick it up for better observation but Dream said not to because he wants to hand out suitable lightsabers for each and everyone, accept for Caroline. "I wanna hand them to you guys but I need to know your capabilities first. Oh and Caro, since you're still a child you can't be having these yet but you can have those pistols." Dream turned his head and pointed the box of pistols with his eyes and turned to look back at Caroline. To be honest, that isn't really fair, I mean, she's a teen already. Strange.

Caroline's Pov

"I wanna hand them to you guys but I need to know your capabilities first. Oh and Caro, since you're still a child you can't be having these yet, but you can have those pistols." Dream turned his head and pointed the box of pistols with his eyes and turned to look back at me. Strange, my eyebrows are pinched together in confusion and my feelings are hurt a little. How dare of him calling me a child un-ironically. "But I'm a teen, adult." I reacted to his statement with an annoyed expression.

He just looks at me, scoffed. "You still can't have your hands on it. You'll have to wait for your 20th birthday." Dream responded to me. I just look at him disbelievely. "That's unfair! Tommy and Tubbo aren't even 20!"
Everyone was looking at me, including Tommy and Tubbo when I mentioned their names. Dream then rolls his eyes. "Their case is different, it's urgent for them. You're still too young." Dream muttered and looked into my eyes in a slight intimidating way. My feelings are hurt a little. It's unfair. "Fine." I spat. "Great!" Dreamed clapped his hands once and brought everyone's attentions to him now whilst I was going to the pistol box.

Dream's Pov

"Now, I need one person at a time for each lightsabers." I look back to Caro for a second. Gosh, I feel a bit bad, but what can I do? I don't have her lightsaber with me. It's been stolen, by.. I don't even wanna talk about it.
Scrap that off, I'm taking everyone outside to the backyard and bringing the sabers with me. "Do you wanna follow us, Care?" I asked while looking back at her. She looks a bit sad. "No, thanks." She answered. "Ok then. Sorry about the harshness earlier." I apologized. "Okay." She responded shortly, clearly doesn't have the mood to talk to me. I sigh and make our way to the backyard.

(A/N: This isn't what I'm picturing, I just can't find the backyard I wanna put here

(A/N: This isn't what I'm picturing, I just can't find the backyard I wanna put here. (I've deleted my pins). Just imagine clean grass floor backyard with a big pond and a big ole tree on the left side.)

Caroline's Pov

As soon as they went outside, I make my way upstairs and sneak into George's room to find the book since.. he isn't in his room.

I'm in his room now, wow.. I haven't been in here for soooo longggg. I take my time, perceiving his cool room then I found a huge bookshelf and remembered what I came here for. I went closer to the bookshelf and start to dig up to hopefully find the book that I've been too curious about.

Where is it.. where is ittttt!

Where is he hiding it!

"Ahhahh! Found it!" I took the book with me and fixed the shelf a bit before going back into my room.

I observe his room to make sure I don't leave any suspicion or signs of someone sneaking into his room. Then I got out of the room and walked to my room.

I twisted my room's doorknob and pushed the door to reveal my room which is so different comparing to George's. Ofcourse, I pressed the aircon button and turned on my led lights for the vibes.

I jumped onto my bed with the book,
'History Behind Star Wars Galaxy'.
Finally I get to have this in my hands. I opened the first page furthermore, read it.

*The book*

Names in this history:

1. Anakin Skywalker:
Has a wife named Padmé Amidala and a daughter named Dayana Amidala Skywalker.

(A/N just so you know, Dayana Amidala Skywalker doesn't exist. I just made that up😇 ps: sorry star wars fan💀💀💀💀)

"Amidala.. that's my middle name too, what." I thought to myself. That's crazy how they got rare names like mine.

*Knock knock knock

I got startled by the sudden knocking on the door. "Carolineee! Do you want some snacks?" I heard a voice and I guess it's Hannah "Hannah! Sureeeeeeeeeeee, you can come in!!" I quickly hide the book so that she doesn't see it. I don't want anyone snitching up on me, that wouldn't be fun. What if George thinks I'm annoying and too much for sneaking up into his room? Gosh. I should probably return the book when he's not in his room.

I hear the sound of the doorknob twisting and Hannah came in with a plate full of snacks. Yummy. I smile when I saw Hannah. "Come, here." I told her to sit on my bed with me. "Wanna watch a movie? HAAAAA a movie night!!" I excitedly asked her and she agrees about it. I pick up the tv remote on the table and got back to bed. I turn on the tv and begin searching a movie for us. "Wait.. wanna invite Niki?" Hannah asked me. "Yessss!!" I love Niki so much. She's like my sister and Hannah, my best friend. "Okay, I'll go call her. We can just watch any movie you'd want to watch." Said Hannah as she walks out the door to call for Niki.

I turn on the 'Coraline' movie, which is ironic because my name's close to hers but this movie is fire.

Seconds later, not only Hannah and Niki came to my room but Karl and Sapnap too?! I thought we were gonna have a girls' movie night. However, having these two together are more than fun too.

"Karl! Sap! HAHAHAHAH join in!!" Karl and Sapnap hopped onto my bed.
I then ask them. "Which lightsabers did you guys get?"

"I got blue with Niki, Sap got green with Hannah" Karl replied whilst looking at me. "Poggers."

--------------
A/N: POGGERSSSSSS. I just realized that I used the word 'room' a lot in certain parts😪