𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℭ𝔞𝔩𝔩

Y/n POV
3:21 pm, Wednesday
I was watching a movie on my couch, snacking and just chilling.
When my manager, Liam called me, I obviously picked up. "Y/n L/n speaking" you said with a full mouth of food still watching the movie. "Hey I'm calling about a movie casting and was wondering if you wanted to do it" Liam said sounding kinda excited.

"What type of movie is it" "Uh so it's a romcom but i know you love doing horror but why don't we try something different" Liam said. You truly do love Liam but he knows how you feel about those kinda movies.

"Liam you know i don't really like filming movies other then horror especially a romcom" you said. "Come on Y/n just try this one movie and you never have to film another romcom again" Liam said basically pleading for you to agree to filming this movie.

"Fine but who else is getting casted" you said kinda getting annoyed now. " I don't know so you have to come to this meeting on Saturday to see who" Liam said quickly. "Liam you know i'm busy Saturday" "Oh well clear your schedule love you bye" and before you could say anything he hung up.

You just scoffed at his actions and went back to eating and watching the movie. After a couple more movie you checked your phone to see the time.

11:58 pm
You decided it would be good to head to bed now. You got up, Brushed your teeth, changed into a sports bra and some sweatpants and went to bed.

*Time skip to Friday night bc i'm lazy*

You were getting ready for bed when you got a text from Liam.

Liam
Meeting is at 11:30 tmr so be ready i'll send you the addy.

Y/n
Plz never say addy again and yea i'll be there.

Liam
yea yea wtv anyways the address is ***********

Y/n
ok be there gn liam

You put your phone on the night stand next to your bed. Hoping tomorrow when you get there you at least have a good cast. You then drifted to sleep hoping filming this movie isn't as bad as you are thinking.

____________________________
Kierra speaking
i haven't wrote in a long time so i hope it not as bad as i'm thinking it is. Sorry it a bit short i literally woke up and wrote it.