𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤

Saturday, 6:30 AM
Y/n POV
I woke up and honestly wanted to sleep in but I had a meeting to go to. I quickly hop in the shower, washing my body and hair.

After getting out of the shower, I brushed my hair and teeth. Getting dressed (imagine whatever outfit u want to wear) and spraying perfume/cologne.

I grabbed my keys off of my kitchen counter and went out the front door. I unlock and sit down in my Porsche 911 GT3 (or wtv car u want).

*20 mins later*
You finally arrive to the address and see Liam waiting for you outside. You park your car and walk over to Liam. "HI LIAM" you shouted in his face excited to see him. "Hey y/n let's get inside" Liam said opening and holding the door for you.

After you enter the building, you went through security and followed Liam down the hall to the meeting room. You walked in and saw what you assumed was the director.

"Hi you must be y/n" he said while getting up and walking towards you. "hey yes that is me and you are?" you said not knowing his name and sticking out your hand for him to shake.

"Oh sorry My name is Richard Curtis" he said shaking your hand. "Nice to meet you mr. Curtis" "please call me Richard and take a seat" he said while walking back to his chair. You and Liam walked over to the other chairs and sat down waiting for him to speak.

"So y/n you agreed to do the romcom i will be filming in a few days right" "yes but before we start filming can i know who my cast mates will be" you said hoping they will be decent cast mates. "Some of your cast mates will be Ryan Reynolds, Emma stone, Emma Myers and there's another girl i just can't remember her name right now."

You realized you actually had a pretty good cast to film with so that made it a little better. "anyways back to what i was saying, you will be the lead role in my movie, so here's your script and first day of filming is next Thursday, see you then." "bye Richard".

You and Liam get up and walk out of the room. As your leaving the building, you see a car park next to the entrance. You look at the car while walking to see who would come out.

You reached your car and the person still had not come out of their car. You were backing out of your parking space when you saw the car door open.

You were leaving but looked in your rear view mirror to try and get a glance at the person. You couldn't see her face because she turned her head too quick but you could see her body. From what you could make out about the girl was she was about 5"1, brunette hair down to her shoulders. She was wearing a scream shirt with jeans and black converse.

She then entered the building and you could see her enter the same room you were just in. You assumed she was one of your cast mates or apart of the filming crew. You decided it wasn't that big of a thing so you just pushed it to the back of your head.

You got home around 9 pm after doing some shopping and just driving around. You put your keys on the counter and went to your bedroom.

You changed into a sports bra and some nike pros, brushed your teeth and turned on your tv. You scrolled through some shows and ended up putting on The Boondocks. You scrolled through instagram for a little bit. When you were done, you plugged in your phone and drifted to sleep.
____________________________
Kierra speaking
i've decided i'm gonna be updating this book every friday afternoon unless i have motivation or time to write at other times