𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔲𝔱

We've been filming the movie for a few weeks and it been pretty good. I've bonded with the whole cast and it been a fun experience. You and the cast have planed a little party.

You are driving to Emma's house for the party when Jenna calls you. You answered will still looking at the road
Y: yo whatchu need
J:can u pick me up
Y:why can't you just drive
J: ummm my car kinda got towed
Y:oh my lord Jenna fine what's your address
She told you your address and you took a detour to her house.

Once you arrived to her house you saw she was already outside waiting.She walked over to your car and got in the passenger seat. After she buckled her seat belt (safety first kids).

The car ride was silent,You looking at the road and Jenna looking out the window. "Thank you for picking me up" is all Jenna said when we pulled into Emma driveway.

You guys walk inside and separated . You go to Emma's kitchen to get a drink. You opened her cabinets to grab a cup and getting some water. Once get a few sips you go to the living room where everyone else is.

You sit on the couch next to Jenna and start talking to the cast. Everyone's having a good time. Some people playing on the console and other just talking.

* a few hours later bc i'm lazy*

it's around 11 pm and everyone is starting to leave. You and Jenna stayed after to help Emma clean up. After cleaning up everything you and Jenna said your goodbyes to Emma and went back out to your car.
J: hey y/n so i kinda need a place to stay tonight
y:what do you mean?
J:well when my car got towed my keys were still inside and they had my house key on them
Y:you don't have a spare?
J:no i'm the only one living in that house so i never thought of getting one
Y: fine you can stay at my place tonight
J:ok thank you again y/n truly
Y: No problem Jen

You drive home and the car ride is again silent. When you get home, you opened the door for Jenna to get out the car and go inside. "i love your house y/n"she says looking around. "Thanks"you say placing your keys on the counter.

You head upstairs as Jenna follows. You go into your bathroom and give Jenna a toothbrush. You both started brushing your teeth and you did your night skincare.

You go into your room and grab some sweatpants to sleep in. You turned around to see Jenna on your bed and you saw she was wearing jeans and you know how uncomfortable it is to sleep in jeans. You grab another pair of sweats and a over sized tee for her to sleep in.

You walk over and put them next to her. She looks down at the clothes then back at you.
J:are you sure
Y:yes i know how uncomfortable sleeping in jeans is
J:if you say so

You start to walk to your bathroom to change into the sweats. After you changed you came back out to see Jenna was into the middle of changing. You quickly covered your eyes and went back into the bathroom for a few minutes. When you came back out Jenna was laying on the bed scrolling on your phone.

You took the shirt and pants you were wearing before and put them in your laundry basket. You took Jenna's clothes and put them in your laundry as well. You went and layed down on the other side of the bed. You and Jenna scrolled on your phones for a little longer.

After a little while you turned on your tv putting on the show, Outer banks. You watched a few episodes when suddenly you heard some snoring. You look over and see Jenna fast asleep. You turn the tv volume down a little and start trying to go to sleep

After about 30 mins of trying to fall asleep you still can't. You just watch the tv till you start to feel sleepy. You watched another episode still not feeling tired. You turned to your night stand and go into the drawer. You grab 2 melatonin gummies and ate them hoping they would help you sleep.

You started to feel sleepy and closed your eyes when you felt a body press again your skin. You know it was Jenna and looked down. She had her arm wrapped around your waist and her face buried into the crook of your neck.

You weren't a big fan of cuddling and stuff like that but when Jenna did it you didn't mind it. You closed your eyes again and finally feel asleep with a smile on your face.