𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔬𝔱

Thursday,5:30 AM
It's the day. Your first filming day for this movie. You woke up to the sound of your alarm blaring in your ears. You hit the stop button quickly to stop the ringing.

You got up and walked over to your bathroom.You got into the shower and washed your body and hair. When you got out, you brushed your teeth and got dressed.

You went with a basic outfit. You decided to wear a graphic tee, a champion hoodie, gray nike sweats, and some nike socks with black crocs.

You chilled on your couch, scrolling on your phone for a little while till you had to go to set. After a few hours, you got up, grabbed your script book and keys and headed out.

You got in your car and drove to the place you went last week. When you arrived, you grabbed your script and your phone and getting out the car. You went inside looking for anyone who can help you find out where your supposed to go.

You finally find someone after a few minutes of wandering the building. "Hi do you know where i can find set" you said hoping she knew where set was. "Yea i would if i knew where that is because i'm trying to find the same place".

"Oh are you in the movie" you said wondering if she was a cast mate or part of the crew."yea my names Emma and you are" she said holding her hand out waiting for you to shake it. "Oh my names Y/n" you said shaking her hand.

You both walk around trying to find set. After a few more minutes you guys finally find it and everyone's already there. You look around looking at the crew and the cast till one girl catches your eye. You get closer and it's the girl you saw when you were leaving the building last week.

You walk up to her assuming she in the movie and wanting to get to know her. "Hey my names Y/n" you said flashing a smile. "jenna" she said blandly looking down at her phone.

You just walk away,going back over to Emma when you hear someone yell something. "everyone head to your room for hair and makeup."

You walk down a hall in the back of set looking at all the doors. You see a door with your name on it. You open the door and there's 2 women waiting for you. You sit in the chair and let them do your makeup and hair.

After they were done, you thanked them and walked down the hall back to set. (in this movie you don't have certain outfits you wear what you go to set in). After you got back to set you saw no one was back yet so you just scrolled on your phone.

30 mins later

Everyone is back on set and you guys are about to film the first scene. In the scene, you are walking into a high school as the new kid. After filming a few more scene, it get to a part where you meet jenna's character. Your character meet in a bathroom when your ditching class.

4 hours later
You are wrapping up filming for the day. You absolutely hated the filming today because of it being all lovey dovey the whole film so far.

You went to your room to take off the makeup. As your walking out you bump into jenna. "I'm so sorry i wasn't paying attention" you said. "it's ok" jenna said looking up at you.

"damn your taller then i thought" she said just above a whisper "yea anyways i was wondering if i could have get your number" you said scratching the back of your neck.

Jenna raised a eyebrow "for work reasons of course" you said thinking she thought you were hitting on her. "give me your phone" she said while holding her hand out for you to place it in.

You reached in your pocket grabbing your phone and handing it unlocked to her. She went into the phone app and created a contact. After she was done she handed it to you. You thanked her then walked out of the building to your car.

You opened your phone to text her when you saw what she put her name as.
ML🫶
(CORNY ASF💀)
you texted her asking if she knew when our next film day was. After you texted her you drove home and slumped tf out.