Ch.29~*Stand up for yourself*~

Hello everyone! :)

I'm really sorry about the super late chapters, i keep forgetting stuff and when i remember about the story, i am usually pretty busy, but today i found the time to write again.

Writers block really messed me up but i am going to do my best on this chapter! :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"OMG OMG OMG OMG IT'S JUST LIKE A ROMANCE MANGA!" Lucy bounced in excitement. "You HAVE to find that mystery girl, you MUST!!"

-Your POV:

I told the girls all about my memory travel. To put a long story short, Lucy has predicted this outcome pretty close. But that's something i cannot focus on. I found out the reason for my attachment and I'm going to let go of it. My priority is clearing my name and getting the hold of Amanda. 

"I am not looking for that girl Lucy..."

"HUH? And why not roomie?? This is getting so interesting and you are just going to forget about it?? What about all the effort we put into this?" Lucy pouted.

"I feel like that's is not important right now... besides, Rue is still here lurking around and spreading lies about me that are narrowing my friend circle by the minute." I put my face into my palms and try to collect myself so i don't freak out.

"Our dear friend (Reader) is right Lucy. We have to stop Rue from spreading all these lies around! Who knows maybe she will start to spread lies about others too... you don't want that do you?"

"SPREAD LIES ABOUT YOU??!! NEVER!! I WOULD NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN TO MY SWEET JADE AAHHHH!!" Lucy jumped on jade, hugging her tightly. A little too tight to be exact.

"Lucy....I....I can't breath.....e" Poor Jade was suffocating.

"Oh! right...sorry."

"If that's all out of the way. we need to figure out a plan."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Amanda's POV:

Over all this time... I have been trying to collect evidence about Rue but... DANG THAT WOMAN CAN HIDE HER TRACKS!

I guess it was a miracle I was able to find out who she really is...but that's about it.

Should I talk to (Reader)?...NO! She can't know about this... It will crush her that her old friend is spreading such lies about her. If Rue is so good at covering things up there is no way (Reader) knows about Rue's true persona... right?

It just makes sense. (Reader) seems very oblivious about it and they don't interact much...UGHHH HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FIGURE IT OUT?

The letter said that (Reader) had something to say though... maybe she was just about to deny the rumors and that's it, but i care about her so she can't know. 

I have to do this on my own.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Your POV:

"I have to do this on my own."

"What?! why?? We are friends, we help each other out remember??" Jade and Lucy argued.

"This is a personal matter, I'm sorry but i cant involve you guys anymore. I don't want you to get hurt."

As the girls were pleading with me, I left the dorm room. I have to see Rue. Today.

I know where she should be at this hour. And i will have to go.

Maybe if we can talk it out... maybe she would listen? I don't want to take that route.... even though it's what she deserves.