Authors Note

Thanks to Kagomechan56 for the proof reading - I promise if I write any more angst I'll buy you a box of tissues.

All characters (with the exception of the taxi driver and the medical personal) belong to the author of 2gether JittiRain
Song lyrics are from "I Get to Love You" by Ruelle, which I had never heard of until I came across this excellent WatTine YouTube MV: 

Just a heads up that this is my first fanfic ever, so maybe don't expect too much. Tolkien I am not.

Also I am a Brit, so I will be using traditional English spelling for words like colour, sulphur etc.

Obligatory disclaimers:
I am not Thai, my knowledge of Thailand and Thai culture is completely discerned from dramas and the occasional judicial use of Google.
I have not read the book, I have only seen the show so any inaccuracies are entirely my own fault.

Trigger warnings for suicide and car crashes

This work is also available on AO3 under the same title with the following tags (cause I love the tags on AO3, some of them are just brilliant)

Post Canon, Aged-Up Characters, Birthday, Song Lyrics, Drunk driving, Major Character Death, Suicide, Reincarnation, Angry Taxi Drivers, Angst, Hopeful Ending, I'm Sorry, I'm so Sorry, It's happy for deep people, Why am I making the boys suffer - they don't deserve this, Wat loves tine - but when doesn't he?, Greens interior design is better than Wat thinks it is, The 'White Truck of Doom' decided Koreans weren't challenging enough, Friends reference, Back to the Future reference, Officious nurses, The Universal Constant, Dubious medical procedures (Probably - I did ask a doctor), #TeamSarawat'sWives Cameo, Grief, If you want something doing properly do it yourself, Please don't hate me, I was aiming for poignant - I might have missed, They're soulmates - OBVIOUSLY, Writers of Moon Lovers Pay Attention!