Authors Note - Self Promotion At Its Finest

Hi,

This is not actually an update as this story is complete and needs nothing more adding to it, however, should you be interested I also have other WatTine fics you may wish to read.  I will add more if, and when, I write them.  I have other plot bunnies percolating, it just depends if I get time to write them. 

Of Ice Cream and Head Pats: 

Sarawat is at the cinema. So is Tine.

They are not alone (OK that sounded somewhat threatening - it's not, I promise.)

A short, 1300ish word oneshot.  Subject, as always, to the Universal Constant (Wat sees Tine = Wat loves Tine).  Whether it is angst or fluff you will need to read to find out.  Everybody lives!

Waking Up To Reality:

Tine had long since mastered the art of waking up without opening his eyes. It was his default when Sarawat was away. Anything to postpone the moment Tine had to acknowledge his absence.

Sarawat is on tour and Tine is planning to meet up with him for their anniversary. Things do not go according to plan.

This is 3k+ words of a mostly plotless fluff from Tines perspective.  Again the Universal Constant applies and everybody lives.  Tine likes evidence and plans - he is a lawyer after all!