Part 1//Australia

Bailey's pov

The city looked so beautiful during the day. Hell, it looked beautiful at any hour! I was searching the rooftops for any architecture that I had missed, previously walking the streets.

I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going, due to the fact that I was lost in my own little word listening to my favorite music.

I smiled up to the sky as the song "Fly Away" came on by 5 Seconds of Summer and the sun shone down on my face causing beads of sweat to form.

Papers were stuffed into my arms from all the paperwork I had to fill out when I first moved here. Australia was so beautiful, and the people here were interesting to watch.

I always thought that Australian people would be so different from Americans. I came to find that we weren't so different after all.

There was a lot of attractive guys here and I had been searching for love for a while now. Hey maybe one day I would find it here.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
So for people reading this, I have changed the plot of this story and basically just changing the names around. It's gonna include 5sos as the famous band and not 1D. Sorry for those who liked the plot before. But there's just a lot of 1D drama going on and it's too hard to keep the story going with everything that's been going on.