Part 3//Mr.Styles

I walked across the street and stepped into the little pizza shop. I was welcomed by a lady behind the counter with a large, bright smile. I ordered 2 slices of cheese pizza and a vanilla milkshake. I paid the lady and walked outside to take a seat on a bench.

I silently thanked the world for my fast metabolism. If I didn't have it, and considering all the unhealthy food I eat, I could've passed for a whale.

I sat for a couple minutes after scarfing down all that food, I smiled to myself as I licked the remaining pizza grease off my fingers. Gross I know, but hey I forgot to grab a napkin and I didn't feel like getting up to find one.

I looked down to my phone to check the time and saw that it was already 6pm.

My eyes widened in shock, the place I was applying to for a job told me that my application had to be in today by 7:30 and I still didn't know in which part of the city it was!

Running to the front desk of my apartment building I asked the receptionist for directions.

Shît I got lucky this time. The company's headquarter building was only a five minute walk from my building.

I ran to the elevator and rapidly hit the floor 9 button.

It felt like years before I reached my floor, running out of the elevator and fumbling with my keys to get my door open.

Running inside I kicked my vans off and grabbed the hem of my favorite band t-shirt, throwing it onto the floor, I proceeded to trip over my pants as I hoped around trying to get my black skinny jeans off before going into my walk in closet.

Searching through one of my suitcases, I threw on a navy blue fitted dress that went just above my knees with a pair of nude pumps. The reason I liked this dress was although it was very business like, it hugged my curves like a glove, making me look very busty and curvy.

I smiled at myself in the mirror as I straightened my long brunette hair that went almost to my waist.

I grabbed my resume out of my carry on that I finished putting together on my plane ride here.

Looking at the clock it was now 6:45

I walked out of my apartment and rode the elevator to the lobby floor. Walking into the lobby, heads turned as I held my head high, walking swiftly with resume in hand.

I flipped my hair off my shoulder and laughed to myself as I turned and walked out the door strutting down the street.

During high school I had a lot of acne and was that nerdy girl that no one even took a glance at, let alone stared or even talked to. Now people stared, I no longer had acne and I wore clothes that although fit my personality, fit my body right as well. 

I turned the corner as a building with STYLES INC came into view. The receptionist was right, the walk was only about 5 minutes.

I walked into the building and up to the receptionist at the front.

"Hello honey how can I help you?" She asked me

"Hi I'm here to have a meeting with Mr.Styles about the job opening." I told her

"Ah, yes of course. What is your name?"

"Bailey Horan." I said

She dialed a number into the phone and put it on speaker.

"Mr.Styles, a Bailey Horan is here about the job opening available." She spoke into the phone

A deep masculine voice responded to her with "perfect, please send her in."

The receptionist smiled at me pointed down the hallway and said "second door on the right."

I thanked her and walked down the hall to the second door. I didn't know whether or not to knock so I did anyway.

*knock knock*

"Come on it." A voice from inside the office called.

I opened the door and put a smile on my face to make me look most presentable.

"Hello Mr.Styles, my name is Bailey Horan." I said to the man sitting at the desk.

I extended my hand to shake his. He told my hand in his, shook it and said "please, call me Harry"

I blushed at the gesture of him telling me to call him by his first name. I hadn't realized till now just how attractive  Mr.St-, I mean Harry really was.

He gestured to the seat on the other side of the desk right in front of him.

I sat down and crossed one leg over the other and lightly placed my resume on his desk.

He took it and opened it. I watched as his eyes scanned across the papers and a small smirk appear on his face.

I shifted in my seat as his eyes shot up to me, realizing that I had been staring. I quickly looked down at my hands and twirled my fingers around each other.

Harry cleared his throat, signaling for me to look up. I don't know if it was just my imagination but I swore I saw a slight blush on his cheeks.

"You graduated from a very prestige college I see." Harry said placing my resume open on his desk.

"Yes, in management and business." I said.

"That's very impressing Ms.Horan." Harry said smiling at me, reveling dimples on both cheeks.

"Thank you sir." I responded feeling slightly nervous under his stare.

"So what brings you to this job interview, Ms.Horan?"

"Well, I just moved here today actually and my old job was something similar to this but the people I worked for made me miserable. I moved here for a fresh start and I heard wonderful things about this company and I hoped to get a job here myself." I told him the truth and I felt very confident about my response.

"Are you a hard worker?" Harry asked

"Yes sir, I am." I told Harry

"Will you be a challenge for me?" Harry said with a sly smirk, intensely staring at me with his bright green eyes.

I had a feeling he wasn't just talking about me working as an employee...

"Um no Harry I won't be a challenge to work with." I told him, trying to play it off like I didn't receive two different meanings to his question.

Not going to lie though, seeing his toned muscles through his business suit , and his longish hair that was so unbusiness like made me feel a strong attraction to him. He was serious but sexy all at the same time.

I stopped daydreaming and shuddered at the thoughts of Harry. He stood up from his desk with his hand outstretched. Wow he was tall but I figured I hadn't gotten the job and he was just being polite and would shake my hand and tell me I would receive a call soon, and then I would never receive that call.

But to my surprise when I shook his hand he said "welcome to Styles incorporated, you will start Monday morning at 8 sharp, meet me here in my office when u arrive ."

"Thank you so much Harry!" I said happily shaking his hand. I stood up and walked out of his office, smiling at the receptionist as I left.

Was my life finally falling into place after all this time?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hiiii loves! Well first off, I hope you enjoyed this longer chapter! Pleaseee vote! Or comment your feedback on how you think the story is going. Id love to hear your thoughts! Please continue to follow this story and it's updates! Thankss Kayy byeeee :))))