Prologue

"Tch! Fucking animals... You all deserve to die a gruesome death... All of you are a waste of oxygen..."
____________________________________________

"Sigh... Got everything done!" I heard my boss sigh in relief as he stretched his arms in the air and I just smiled before continuing on my work when he suddenly tapped on my shoulder...

"Hey, Why don't you say we go to that newly built restaurant? I heard the food there is really delicious..." He spoke and I just chuckled nervously...

"Your gonna overtime again?" My boss asked and I just nodded with a nervous smile on my face and he just sighed before...

"You really are the strangest person I have ever met... You come to work earlier than everyone and work later than anyone..." He looked at the computer before smiling and reaching into his pocket...

"You know what, I'll give you bonus... That'll compensate for all the work you've done so far..." He smiled widely and I just bowed in thanks before watching him exit the office...

(Timeskip)

SFX : Phone Ringing

"Hmm?" I stopped typing on my keyboard and looked at my phone's screen to see my best friend calling and I immediately picked up my phone and answered the call...

"Hello? I greeted and I could tell that she was in another party by the noise in the background...

"Yo! You working overtime again? Come on, have fun a little... You never go to the parties you are invited to..." A familiar voice spoke through the phone and I just chucked before replying :

"Yeah, I suppose you're right... You know what, I'll come by after I finish this..." I replied with a smile on my face and I could tell she was excited by her gasp on the other end of the line...

"Seriously!? I'll send you the address... Make sure you'll come!" She spoke with an excited tone and I just chuckled before saying goodbye and continuing on my work...

(Timeskip)

SFX : Phone Ringing

"Huh?" I grabbed my phone from my pocket before stopping on my tracks... I just finished my work and was on my way to the address my best friend gave me...

"Hello?" I greeted the unknown number and I just heard a man's voice asking for confirmation that it was me who was on the phone...

"Is this Y/N L/N?" The man asked and I just replied with a slightly worried "Yeah, Is something wrong?" I asked and the man just kept quiet for a few seconds before :

"I need you to come to Street 401, I need to ask you a few questions... Or rather--" I immediately started running to the street he just mentioned and a few minutes later, I arrived at the scene to see a--

"L/N, I would suggest that you don't look at--" I didn't listen to his words and lifted up the cloth covering something that looked to be covered in blood...

It was my best friend... She looked to have been riddled with bullet holes and I just fell to my knees when I felt tears coming down my eyes...

"Hey, Are you shitting me? You said we'll be-- " I couldn't finish my sentence when I started sobbing at the sight of my best friend's corpse...

"ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME RIGHT NOW!? WHY THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN!?" I shouted in rage as tears still flowed my eyes and I felt all the people staring at me and I just looked around in desperation to see officers bringing out a few people who was handcuffed and--

"MOTHERFUCKERS! I'LL FUCKING KILL ALL OF YOU!" I ran towards the people who was handcuffed and tackled one of the guys and started beating the shit out of him when I was stopped by officers...

"Mr. L/N! Please calm down!" One of the officers shouted while pulling me back and I stopped for a moment before turning around to look at the officer...

"Calm-- down? How do you FUCKING EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN!?" I started walking towards the guy when I was suddenly shot by the officer who's hands was shaking in fear...

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SHOOT!?" An officer behind me shouted an a few officers went and put the officer to the ground while I looked at my chest to see blood slowly soaking my shirt...

A few seconds later, I fell to the ground and my vision slowly started getting blurrier by the second and I suddenly passed out...
____________________________________________

"Yo, Welcome to my domain, Human..."