[HOPE] My Last Days of Silence

Reviewer: fataldestiny-

Author: kooksholland

This story was really emotional! Overall, it was amazing and I'm really glad I read it!

Cover and Title: 20/20 - The cover is amazing! I loved how the only splash of the color was the silence in red. The title is excellent. It fights the story well, I understood why you titled it "The Last Days of Silence."

Blurb: 10/10 - The quote at the beginning is really beautiful. I was immediately intrigued, and I was thinking, "What would happen? How will everything turn out?" Then the short blurb after is really vague, doesn't give me a whole lot of information but I got the general gist. My heart immediately broke and I was really hoping everything would be okay.

Plot Development: 18/20: It was a bit slow at first, but I really loved it! I do admit that I was brought to tears several times during this story and my heart really broke at the end! Definitely one of the most emotional stories I've read in a while!

Grammar and Vocabulary: 10/10: I couldn't find any mistakes!

Writing style: 10/10: I really loved it! It was descriptive and beautiful! Very fun to read!

Character arc: 9/10: I really wish we could have seen Jungkook's journey throughout the first two weeks that she was gone, an expanding on that would have been great!

Total: 117/120: I loved the story! It was a very emotional story for me to read. It was a bit slow at first but I couldn't find any mistakes in your grammar!