[DANIELLE] Butterfly of Stars

Reviewer: Dark_Ghostie

Author: ValerieEveDiestro

Title: 5/5

The title is unique and beautiful. It captures readers' attention as it is something that no one had really heard before.

Cover: 2/5

The cover is pretty, but it doesn't really match the title. The title is about butterflies and stars, but the cover shows the two main characters instead.

Plot development: 9/10

I really enjoy the plot. It's short, but beautiful. I don't think I've ever read a story like this before.

The part about how Belle turns into a butterfly could be better explained. It just seemed a little random to me. But I like how she meets Leo and he thinks that she a sign sent by his grandmother.

I also like how the paramedics let Belle the butterfly stay with Leo. It was a nice humorous touch. And the story ends with a sweet cliffhanger which leaves readers wondering what happened to the main characters in the end. Did they get together? Or did something tragic happen? I guess I'll never know.

Grammar: 8/10

Your grammar is mostly sound and I couldn't find any mistakes. However, I feel as though more descriptive vocabulary could have been used to make the story more enjoyable and make the descriptions come to life.

Total: 24/30

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed the story, but it could be better with more vivid descriptions. Otherwise, keep up the good work with your future writings!