Chapter 1

Hey guys keep in mind this is my first ever fan fiction so any.advice in the comments is helpful:) ~Morgan

I wake up to sound of glass shattering downstairs. Of course I immediately think it's just my drunk of a father taking his anger out on a window. I decide I should probably get out of bed since is 1 in the afternoon. But as I hop down on to the ground off of my bed I hear my.father stomping up the stairs coming towards my room.

Just great.

Before he got to my door, I locked it. "Open the fucking door Hayden." I don't answer. If I do I know what's going to happen. Very quietly I grab my bag and start filling it up with clothes and anything else I need. "I'm your father and your gonna open this door this instant." He said, "Its a bit too late to start acting like a father!" I yell through the closed door. BANG. He's pounding on my.door with his fist. Desperately trying to get in. "I'm gonna count to 5 Hayden. And this door better be unlocked or else your gonna get it little girl!". That's when I knew it was now time to leave. I grab my 300 dollars for something I knew like this would happen. 1... I open the window. 2... I throw my bag out the window and then myself. 3... I'm outside the window by now and fall onto the hard ground. I hear him call out 4 when I grab my bag. By the time he said 5 I was out of the backyard and on my way headed to the sidewalk. I could hear him slam into the door from all the way out here. "HAYDEN!!", I giggle and start to run. I don't know where but hopefully far away from him.

I know this is a sucky chapter. Next chapter ethan(carl) will be involved:) thanks so much
~Morgan